✨Empty Space✨

Next morning came as Déjà Vu to Jungkook, everything went as same as it went a day before ,just the thing which changed this day was , Jimin's presence. Although, at practice, Jimin was present with them thoughout the day but it wasn't anything same like before.

The giggly, smiling Jimin in him was lost. He seemed just as convergent to machine ,completing their tasks as it is the only thing his brain and body have been programed for.

At every break, Jimin would just sneak out without uttering a word or sparing a glance at Jungkook. However, Jungkook still noticed the way Jimin would peek and look for him time to time , whenever he go out of Jimin's sight.

Jungkook felt continuous pang on his heart but, in the end, he couldn't figure out the feeling he've been going through . Everytime he'd want to talk to Jimin, Jimin would maintain his demanded distance by giving dumb excuses to members to escape out of the studio. So, at last ,Jungkook stoped making efforts, thinking, maybe Jimin is doing better without him and he shouldn't keep exceeding his limits now.

The day slipped with lots of ups and downs in Jungkook's heart and when he finally convinced himself to get over every thoughts to calm the turmoil in him down, he saw Jimin again ,leaving the house after dinner, telling hyungs he's going to meet Taemin.

At this point , Jungkook felt so much neglected and heartbroken, though he didn't realized the heartbreak part as he kept seeing this pain as oblivious feeling which he didn't wanted to explore just yet.

Sure he demanded Jimin to maintain a little distance from him, but he maybe never ever imagined Jimin would really do that. All these times, Jimin's love , concern and attention had spoiled him enough to think so high of himself in eyes of Jimin, that he never even considered what if he ever break Jimin's heart and he will never turn to look back at him?  He's been so blinded by Jimin's given love that he took things for granted. He always took things as it only belongs to him only and meant to be for him and when now everything starting to slip from his hands ,he's struggling to face the reality and realize it was all Jimin, who made his days so bright and happy all these days. That, all positive things never walked to him by themselves, Jimin was always the one to bring good things to him.

Jimin was the string which connected Jungkook with his happiness, comfort and all the positive, precious things of  world . Now ,Jungkook ended up breaking that string and he's struggling to collect all of the realization he've been hit with ,as there were just few of them. He still needs to realize thousands, millions of things which go right in his life when he's with Jimin.

"Jimin's going out a lot lately." Namjoon commented all concerned, making Jungkook come out of his daze.

"You're right. And he looks so exhausted these days. I'm worried for this boy." Jin displayed his worry as he looked at Namjoon with saddened eyes and Namjoon placed his palms on Jin's , giving it a light assuring squeeze on which Jin placed his head on Namjoon's shoulder closing his eyes while sighing.

"I'm going to my room." Jungkook uttered, making Jin to sit straight again.

" Okay, goodnight." Namjoon and Jin synched and Jungkook nodded while marching to his own room.

Jungkook washed up with upset mood and went straight to the bed, not wanting to keep up with overthinking. However, when he reached for his phone for setting the alarm, he furrowed his eyes looking at the bright home screen of device.

  ____________________________________
| Eomma❤️                                          |
7 new messages                              |
  ———————————––————