✨ A breath before the plunge ✨

A/n) First of all, we've completed 50k+ reads on silver rain that is INSANE enough itself.
I've already trusted the book equally to y'all and since then, the book wasn't just been mine alone, but everyone of yous. So, I'm not gonna thank anyone, but congratulate for our joint achievement ♡

And lastly, I've been thinking about the right words/ways to thank all for the beautiful supports for a long time now, so I've come to this decision that, from this chapter onwards, I'm going to give a shoutout to atleast one comment that ascend me to heaven.

Today's shoutout belongs to,

_handsome_bunnyB21_ , shoutout to you and your lovely words to encourage me write this chapter

_handsome_bunnyB21_ , shoutout to you and your lovely words to encourage me write this chapter. ♡

° ° ° °

"I sincerely apologise for calling you on such a short notice, doctor Adams." A white man in his 40s with a big black framed glass on his nose looked up to see two young man standing with their hands folded in respective manner.

Adjusting the glass, doctor stood up gesturing his palm towards the chair on the other side of his work desk, "Doctor Yejin, please sit down." He communicated in english ,on which Jungkook glanced at Yejin who mouthed the same to Jungkook in Korean .

Jungkook's heart was sprinting, he was trying his best to regulate his breathing so it could not be heard in quiet office. "So, this is Mr. Park ?" Doctor proceeded to ask as he himself took the seat and glanced at Jungkook, who instantly bowed few time despite knowing that the doctor doesn't belong to the same culture as him.

"Yes, this is Mr. Park Jungkook." Yejin verified and turned at nervous Jungkook, "Jungkook, this is doctor Adams we talked about. You don't need to worry about anything, whatever you've been feeling you have to tell doctor with no uncertainty. Okay ?" Yejin mumbled and received a tiny nod from Jungkook; lips smiling and fingers still fidgeting under the desk.

After a few instants of work chat with Yejin and basic introduction about Jungkook, doctor began to ask some questions, "So, Jungkook. You're married ." Doctor enunciated crossing his palms over table and lending all attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lips as his sweaty fingers drew patterns on his wedding ring, "y-yes. I am."

"Didn't your husband come along ?"

"N-no."

"Does he know why are you here ?"

"No. H-he doesn't."

Doctor Adams grabbed a quick low sigh before declining on the back his chair. After a pause, his finger tapped few times on the glass table before moving forward again,

"If your husband is not available here, do you want to continue the conversation infront of doctor Yejin ?" Doctor asked as he grabbed a fresh file and a black fountain pen. "He's a doctor too , however, take your time, decision should be yours." Saying, doctor uncapped the fancy pen and scribbled in bold letters, Mr. Park Jungkook.