✨Graduation ✨

*A/n Play the song from above, when directed (I mean if you wish to)*

In same day's evening, Jimin made up with Jungkook, not wanting to leave the poor boy sad for his upcoming big day. The next day came in a flash, and Jungkook woke up with a rush of panic in his veins.

He . Is . Graduating today !

He couldn't believe, just this one day and he is all free from school. The past events from a day before seemed to fade away and been replaced by goals of doing perfect today. The 'graduation' was the only thing in Jungkook's mind.

As he didn't had much time, he didn't waste it on thinking too much and directly went to get ready for the day. Before going for the final touch to stylist Noona, Jungkook made sure to conceal those hickeys that Jimin left on him in their incomplete intimacy a day before. Again, without giving it much of his mind he proceeded for the big day.

Jungkook's heart couldn't feel fuller seeing his hyungs all excited and ready with camera and big smiles on their faces. He felt blessed and lucky having hyung like them to be a part of his journey. Jimin was dressed nice too, Jungkook couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach thinking of graduating infront of the love of his life, Park Jimin. Many thoughts immerged in his mind, like, would Jimin be proud of him ? How would it feel to see Jimin standing there for him ?

Keeping his thoughts aside , Jungkook collected himself and they all left for the venue together.

As immediately as possible BTS reached, they were greeted by loud clicks ,bright flashes and chatters, asking them to wave at them , so they can publish this big news in their respective articles.

Jimin was always by Jungkook's side ; in car, while posing for cameras, walking in or going to meet Jungkook's parents, who also took their time to attend the precious moment. Although, they couldn't get much time with Jungkook or with other BTS members, as their privacy was a matter of concern that they needed to protect by all cost.

With lots of cheering, smiles , and cries , Jungkook finally graduated, making all his hyung heart fill with pride and the feeling, that their little baby finally grew up.

After meeting Jungkook's parents last time, they bid their goodbye and left for the dinner that Jungkook had to pay. There, Jungkook realised how Jimin was always by his side in his previous graduation as well, he couldn't be more happy and recreate the moment with Jimin again. ThiS time, with same blossomed feeling in his chest for Jimin, that once used to be one sided.

The dinner spent with lots of laughs and fun and finally, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the car, taking their time to talk a bit for sometimes.

Jimin and Jungkook kept playfully flirting on front seat and Taehyung kept being done with them on back seat. At a point, Jimin started filming himself and when he was recording a short video to tweet, playful Jungkook started blowing kisses to Jimin, intending to tease him by doing that, while Jimin just gazed lovingly smiling at Jungkook but then suddenly started filming Jungkook, who felt surprised and flustered by the sudden move and clapped his palms to ease his embarrassed, making Jimin laugh out loud while stopping to record and pull Jungkook to peck his lips few times, on which, Taehyung looked at them with eyes 'get a room already'.

After, Jimin asked Jungkook if he wants anything as a gift for graduating and a very playful Jungkook replied smirking with "An apartment " on which, he just got a slight push on his shoulder by Jimin and stream of laughter, which was Jungkook's ulterior motive (to make Jimin laugh) by saying what he said.

......

"So, let's go home ?" Jimin asked, when they had nothing left to do.

"Yeah, okay. I'll get going then, go safely." Taehyung yawned saying and shifted to get off of car when Jungkook stopped him. "Where are you going ? Aren't you coming home ?" He asked .