✨Storm of unfortune✨

Jimin left the studio in haste after knowing, Jungkook's been left alone at their giant home, which is located at the secluded part of the city, for providing a deserved privacy to members.

His wet shoes creating a squelching sound at every step which came in contact with the ground, the weight of his thin jacket feeling heavy on his tired shoulders and pants hanging lower from the waist as it still felt drenched in liquid , making it heavier and finally harder for him to run fast.

"Goodmorning Jimin-ssi. Are you going back home?" A man shouted from the distance, making Jimin stop and look behind.

"Goodmorning Yoon hyung." Jimin replied and bowed back at his bowing driver.

The driver, named Yoon stood straight formally. "Car is this way , Jimin ssi." He gestured Jimin while slightly bowing for him to take the lead.

Jimin didn't think twice and nodded while running to the black car ,as he just wanted to reach home as soon as possible.

• • • •

Luna undid her apron after baking a good amount of cookies for everyone, which Taehyung demanded before leaving to practice. She smiled after preserving the baked sweet safely in fridge and left kitchen for taking his leave for today's morning shift.

As she was wearing her sandals near the main door, she heard the bell ring, making her flinch then think who it could be at this early of a day.

She opened the door slowly, not too much , so that she could shut it up immediately if something looks fishy.

She peeked half of her head out with racing heart However it didn't took time for her to relax after seeing the person on the door.

" Oh Miss Luna? I thought you would've left by now." A medium heightened man politely stated, making Luna to shake her head while smiling and opening the door wide open.

"Haha, Taehyung-ssi demanded he wanted to have cookies baked by me , so I was just doing that and lost track of time." She replied sweetly, her kind smile always spreading a positive vibes around.

Man smiled in understanding while nodding. " So , are you leaving now?"

"Ah, yeah. Why? you wanted help with anything?" She asked while adjusting the slipping purse on her shoulder.

"Oh, No ,no. I'm fine, I came to check here ,if anyone's still remaining in the house. Are boys off to practice?" Man asked shaking his head.

" Yeah, they left already. Is there any problem?" Luna asked with furrowed eyebrows. She is a kind and soft hearted Lady, any unplanned task or visit by someone would always make her worry about boys.

"Haha, don't worry. Actually ,I called electrician team to inspect if everything's okay with the wirings after yesterday's heavy rain. So, they just arrived, and they informed me that they have to cut the power supply of whole house for an hour or so. I knew, the house is empty around this time, so it'll be easier for task to get done before it cause an actual problem."

" Oh. Then you can inform them, they can start with their work. I'll get going too. " Luna replied and shut the door behind her, remembering to lock it properly before leaving.

• • • •

Jimin bit his nail looking at the meter which showed the speed of the car.