✨What sound does bunny make?✨

"I-it was just Mom's call." Jungkook replied hesitatingly and Jimin nodded without giving much thoughts about it.

Jungkook then ran to take his position and synched his moves with other members, a frown never leaving his face.

Each one of them then gave their all in their practice and at about 10 of night, they were back to their home.

"Hush, what a long day." Jin complained as they all entered the living room.

Yoongi went straight to his room as usual, while others ran to the kitchen.
"I'll go to my room." Taehyung informed dimly and left to his room while others just watched him go. "What's wrong with our Tae today ?" Hoseok asked and everyone shrugged with confused look, as Taehyung usually used to be so loud and whiny after returning from practice.

"Maybe he's tired. We'll ask him when he'll come for dinner, don't worry." Namjoon assured frowning Hoseok and he immediately cheered up. "Then, I'll be back after cleaning. " Hoseok informed and hopped to his room happily.

"I'm going to clean too. " Jungkook said slowly and Jimin rubbed his back while nodding to permit.

As soon as Jungkook went away, Jimin's phone started ringing and when he checked the caller ID, his mind tangled with thousands of thoughts and his throat went dry.

The screen displayed *kookie's mom*

Namjoon and Jin cocked their brows at Jimin. "Your phone's ringing." Jin said and Jimin nervously nodded while accepting the call.

"Hello, Mom?"

"Hello, Jiminie. How are you?" Mrs. Jeon chimmed from other side.

"I'm very well, mom. Is everything fine there? Are you okay?"

"Yes, my son. Everything's fine. I was little worried, but listening you call me 'mom' made my worries switch with happiness." Mrs. Jeon chuckled at Jimin's habit of calling her 'mom' since forever.

"I–umm–" Jimin lacked words to speak as he felt little nervous and shy.

"I'm guessing everything's fine between you and Jungkook? It is, right?" Mrs. Jeon inquired.

"Yes. What was wrong between us anyways. Everything usual as before." Jimin said nervously, trying to avoid this topic as he was still unaware that Jungkook's mom knew everything.

" What do you mean ' usual like before' ?  Didn't anything change after Jungkook's confession ? Did he even confess at all ?!" Mrs. Jeon inquired, confused by the tone of Jimin's words.

"Umm.. what..what do you mean?" Jimin asked nervously and utterly confused, as he didn't wanted to ruin things for Jungkook by telling her everything without Jungkook's permission.

" You know what I mean Jimin. I can sense you're trying too hard to hide." Mrs. Jeon laughed. " Your baby forgot to tell you that his mom knows everything and support her children with all her heart." She giggled and Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Mom, are you mad at me for making Jungkook like me ? " Jimin asked quietly making Mrs. Jeon tsk on other line.
(A/n: he meant, if she's mad for making Jungkook 'gay' for Jimin)

Silver Rain | Jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें