✨Love✨

Jimin left the studio with anger in his viens , which made his vision to see red and neglect Jungkook at 11 of dark rainy night.

Jimin chose to walk in the the lonely street of Seoul. It was dark and stormy but failed to compete with the darkness and storms inside Jimin's soul.

The loud thunder shaking the biggest of buildings but it was Jimin's agony which shook him to the core. The loud chatters of gushing wind, the gargle of cruel black clouds, the scream of while lighting and the intensity of sky's cries failed to frighten Jimin as he felt the night so peaceful in comparison of the rustle in his heart.

Jimin looked up to the sky and let his salty tears mix with that sweetness of rain water. It was long ago since he last enjoyed the rain as a happy moment of his life. Everything had changed since he had given away his heart and even though this sky wasn't at fault, it still comes up over Jimin to be a boon companies of Jimin's emptiness and cry along with him in these dark night.

Jimin closed his eyes and bent his neck to face the sky, feeling the needling hits of water falling from miles of distance and connecting Jimin's grief with dark sky's.

'When will this pain come to an end. When will this rain finally hold a beautiful happy memory. When will this black rain of grief turn to the shimmering silver rain of love.'

• • • •

After being abandoned by his lover, Jungkook broke into the fist of cries as he couldn't stop blaming and cursing himself for being so blind in jealousy to think so low of Jimin.

Jungkook sobbed in his palms , repeating "I'm Sorrys" as a manta and flump down on floor while leaning on the back mirror wall.

"I- I need to a-apologize. Y-yeah. I sh-should go." Jungkook blabbered with hiccups and stood up straight while wiping the tears off and run to the main street.

The weather was cruel as expected. The sound of clashing clouds piercing through Jungkook's ear till his shivering heart. The whooshing force of invisible ghost making trees to arch at their limits. The running streams of water rising up to Jungkook's feet .

Everything seemed to be fierce and Jungkook, vulnerable.

Jungkook desperately tried to find any source of help in the street. Any source of ray of light, which he failed to find, making him his encircle arms around himself while releasing a cry of helplessness again.

"W-where are you , hyung?" Jungkook spoke through his sobs . The falling cold water hitting his body , making him shiver . His eyes, puffy and red, which keep flickering as the angled rain fall on them "Y-you really left m-me?" He whispered as his red swollen lips quivered with the continuous chattering of his teeth.

Jungkook's eyes still searched for Jimin, thinking he might have been waiting for him in corner. But finding no trace of Jimin made Jungkook panick and look at everything with fear, as he no longer felt safe there.

He hastily searched for his phone in the pocket and dialled Jimin's number.

• • • •

Despite of the heartaches, Jimin continued his steps and made out to the home, which took him 20mins of walk.

Reaching inside, he marched towards his room . However, when he held the doorknob of his room's door ,his eyes fell upon the sticky note on the door, which he removed to read but before he could focus on the word, his phone buzzed, showing Jungkook's name on the screen.