✨Decision full of regrets✨

"Jungkook?!"

Jimin and Jungkook heard when they were both diving into each other's embrace and they didn't even realize how that call for Jungkook made them get apart ...again.

Both of them's mind started climbing down the high of adrenaline as they looked at Lisa, standing a feet away from them with her mouth agape open and eyes wide like she had seen something that she shouldn't.

Jimin diverted his gaze and hurriedly wiped away the wetness around his cheeks while Jungkook wiped his tears and running rose infront of Lisa.

Jungkook's moist puffy eyes, red nose and cheeks made Lisa to furrow her eyes at him and Jimin. "I-Is everything okay here?" She asked stuttering, her eyes still wide, searching for answer.

Jimin collected himself and looked back and forth at Jungkook and Lisa. In earlier cases, Jimin used to be first to speak up , as he never liked making Jungkook to tense about answering someone. Jimin always had Jungkook's back, but today, after Jungkook's step of closeness towards him , Jimin wanted to see what would be Jungkook's answer and what would he do. Would he still chose Lisa at this moment or be available for Jimin instead.

Jungkook just bit his lips looking at Jimin. Here, Jungkook was waiting for Jimin to have his back but Jimin never did, making Jungkook to look at Lisa with nervous eyes which started to get teary again as he couldn't think of anything to speak right now.

"Jungkook-"

"Kookie hurt his leg while practicing. And he sometimes gets emotional on things like that, you can stop thinking whatever you were." Jimin replied as soon as Lisa call out Jungkook's name to ask further and Jungkook's eyes lit up hearing that nickname for him by Jimin after so long.

Lisa shivered at Jimin's tone towards her and Jungkook hung his head low thinking how much he hurts Jimin by not having enough guts to speak up the truth.

"O-oh, are you okay, Jungkook?" Lisa asked, avoiding Jimin's narrowed eyes towards her and went to take clear look at Jungkook, on which, Jimin came in way , hiding Jungkook behind his back while holding onto his waist.

Jungkook nervously bit his lower lip as butterflies started to erupt in his stomach by this move. He fisted the hem of Jimin's shirt in his sweaty ,shivery palms and peeked to look at Lisa , who was practically shaking under Jimin's gaze.

"He'll be okay with me. Why are you here though?" Jimin asked the girl , trying to be polite and calm as much as possible.

"W-we. I mean, me and J-jungkook are going out for dinner." Lisa replied through her stutter and tugged the strand of her hair behind ear.

Jimin furrowed his brows at her and observed how she put extra effort on her clothing today. She had an o-Neck, sleeveless black chiffon one piece on, which hugged her figure beautifully, exposing her feminine curves and falling freely with mini silhouette from the waist, just above till her knees. Her hairs were different from usual as well, as she parted her hairs from side with light curls falling everywhere on her shoulders.

 Her hairs were different from usual as well, as she parted her hairs from side with light curls falling everywhere on her shoulders