✨unholy lesson✨

"Now come here, babe." Kai hyung said and I choked on thin air.

Babe who ? I thought, but then I saw puzzled Jennie Noona walk towards Kai hyung. So, they are...?

Now when I look at them, I see tall Minho and Kai hyung back hugging smaller Taemin hyung and Jennie Noona respectively.

"Hey Jungkook, You here ?" I finally heard Jennie Noona ask with amusement in her voice and I finally felt worse standing between them.

This is the third time they're asking me the same question. And now I think I should leave them alone.

"Ah—" I almost screamed when someone touched me. However, the familiar warmth made me calm in a second and when I looked up, I was being held by Jimin hyung.

I didn't care or listened what conversation the others were in, I just gazed in Hyung's eyes, silently telling him through my eyes that I'm scared.

"Are you still mad at me ?" He whispered , looking a little pouty.

When was I mad at him ? What did I do to make him feel like that ? Oh no, maybe.... because I ran away from him earlier ? Then I hid behind Jin hyung when he came to me later ?

Wait, I even said I don't wanna talk to you, when he was messing with me.  And I refused to give him kisses. And okay, I was pouting too. So, could it be ?  B-but, I didn't mean that way ! I was—

"Baby~ Forgive me~" I heard him again and when I looked at him, he was giving me those sad eyes.

"Hyung! No!" I said and hid my face in his chest. "I wasn't mad." I whispered in his chest, feeling his heartbeats.

"But you were avoiding all my kisses and hugs." He complained, trying to make me look up, on which, I interlaced my fingers with his, to stop him doing that.

"Sorry, I will not do that again." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heating.

He's so considerate about my feelings.

"You did that because I threw your candy , right ?" Hyung asked and I parted away , looking at him with wide eyes unbelievably.

"No no! I didn't, hyung. It's not like I'm so whipped for candy. I'm more whipped for you! I don't love Candie more than you. It's not like I—"

My words died in my throat when Jimin hyung suddenly leaned and kissed me shut. My wide eyes got more wide but closed soon enough.

He giggled in the short kiss , making me blush hard and soon parted ,which followed by laughs from surrounding.

Oh no! We weren't alone ! As soon as I realized that, I hid behind Jimin hyung, repeatedly asking him to let go of my hand so I can run away from this embarrassment.

"Jungkook is cute." Jennie Noona said, which was followed by hums from others. "And ,what about me ?" Kai hyung asked, smirking towards Noona, on which, she nudged his side.

"Jungkook, You must've been worried about Jimin ,right ?" Minho hyung asked suddenly and I peeked from hyung's back while nodding.

"Ah, sorry for making you worry. We told this brat to go back to you but he didn't listen to any of us." Kai hyung snikered and I looked at Jimin hyung.

Why Jimin hyung ? Why you didn't wanted to come back to me ? Did I make you mad ? What did I do so wrong ?

"Shut up, Kai !" Jimin hyung growled but laughed later and I still stared at hyung, trying to figure out the answer.

"No, you keep quiet oppa! See ,how my dress is ruined finding candies for you ! " My ears perked up listening Jennie Noona complain while showing the part of her dress which has something like Greece on it.