✨ Don't leave me✨

Author's POV

The time Jungkook raised his sight up, he felt the ground slipping under his feet as he stood flabbergasted and stunned on his place.

"J-Jimin." Jungkook whispered to himself unbelievingly.

Jimin and Taemin stood in a lot intimate position of Jungkook's liking. Taemin stood just behind Jimin, who had his head placed back sensually on Taemin's left shoulder, with left hand griping tightly on Taemin's right hand, which snacked from Jimin's right shoulder to be layed shamelessly on Jimin's chest , clutching on the thin fabric. Taemin's left hand was wrapped loosely around Jimin's waist while practically hugging him in back hug.

According to Taehyung's saying, they even started panting loud to add a realism in the act and Jungkook felt his heart burn with jealousy as he thought more how close Jimin and Taemin are, to feel each other's breath.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's frozen state in mirror's reflection and patted his own back internally by observing Jungkook's disturbed expressions.

"Hey, Taemin hyung~ according to the song, you should be more passionate. See how your LeFt hAnd eNciRcles aRouNd Jimin's WaIst." Taehyung said singing every word and making sure he sound loud enough to be heard from even miles.

Jungkook definitely heard that and immediately his eyes followed Taemin's hand and started staring dagger on it.

"Please ,grip Jimin's waist tighter and pull him towards your chest with the beat." Taehyung instructed again while looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes , who had his hand clutching on the hem of his own t-shirt.

Jimin's eyes fell on Jungkook too and he felt very guilty for doing this. Even Taemin looked through the mirror reflection, how Jungkook stared at his hand with dull face and felt bad for him.

By putting stone on his heart , Taemin did what Taehyung been instructing. He gripped Jimin's stomach more firmly. And as he was about to pull Jimin close towards himself, Jungkook couldn't see it any more and ran out of the studio abruptly.

Seeing Jungkook leave, Jimin immediately pulled away from Taemin and by giving a hard glare to Taehyung, he himself ran towards the exit, on which, Taehyung hurriedly reacted and stopped Jimin by holding onto his arms.

"You wait here, Jimin. I'll go check up on him." Taehyung assured , a little worried himself as he wasn't expecting stubborn Jungkook's reaction this early into their plan.

Before Jimin would protest, Taehyung ran out , leaving a very guilty Jimin behind.

Getting out of the studio , Taehyung panted and ran his sight around the open area where he found no sign of Jungkook, which made him sick worried for a second but after hearing soft sniffles coming from the end of the corner of studio ,he felt somewhat relieved.

Taehyung tiptoed towards the corner and peeked from the side of the wall to see Jungkook, who was tilted on a dirty wall with his head hung low and palms wiping the cheeks time to time.

Taehyung cooed at the site and cleared his throat, showing his presence and Jungkook immediately stood up straight while turning in different direction.

"Oh , Jungkook? When did you arrive and why did you leave studio ?" Taehyung asked calmy and Jungkook turned after wiping his face as clean as possible.

"I-I thought ,you all were busy, t-that's why I came o-outside for fresh air." Jungkook stuttered with soft voice while looking down.

"Busy? I wasn't busy. Yeah, Jimin is surely busy with Taemin hyung." Taehyung beamed , faking innocence in his voice and Jungkook gulped while trying to find anything to speak.