✨Guilty-Scared✨

Jimin was the one to wake up first, the other day. The morning sky was softer and prettier than usual, as the bright golden sun was almost hidden behind the chubby rosey clouds and was overall giving sky a softness which would give a utter soothing vision to person gazing at them.

Jimin rubbed his bleary eyes with a yawn and when he tried to sit up ,he got hold back by heaviness on his chest which made him open his eyes and look down, only to be thoroughly left astonished by presence of a sleeping boy on his chest.

It was the same boy whom Jimin dreamed of holding in his arms everyday he wakes up, making his mind stop functioning while thinking, if it is still a dream or is he holding the love of his life in his arms for real this time.

Bewildered about that, Jimin brought his shaky right palm and touched boy's cheek and immediately felt the softness and warmness on his palms which ended up warming Jimin's heart too.

Jimin smiled silly in himself as he observed boy's sleeping peaceful features. His cheek pressed on Jimin's chest, making his lips to get puckered and parted with little trace of drool leaking out and wetting the fabric of Jimin's t-shirt. His hairs disheveled and rising up everywhere as the result of static from blanket, ending up making him fluffier and cute.

"Jungkookie~" Jimin whisper cooed at the site and wrapped his arms around Jungkook to pull him closer to himself again, on which, Jungkook made puppy sounds in sleep , making Jimin's heart to skip beats.

"Why are you so cute?~~" Jimin whisper asked and shifted Jungkook's hairs from his forehead to side , to get a clear look at his soft , rosey face.

Jimin smiled kissing and playing with sleeping Jungkook's cheeks then pinched his lower lip softly.

"Aish, I want to talk to you and hug you and kiss you but I also don't want to wake you up." Jimin whispered in confusion and placed both of his palms to hold Jungkook's face between them, only then, his own bandaged hand grabbed his attention , making all the unfortunate events from a day ago to start floating infront of his eyes again.

Jimin placed his palms on his own eyes and closed his eyes shut , trying to not think about what happened the previous day . Although, no matter what, he couldn't stop feeling guilty and mad at himself for everything that went wrong.

He opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook again ,who took Jimin's breath away. "I really hurt a little angel like you." Jimin said unbelievingly, as he recalled how he was so high in adrenaline rush a day ago, that he hurt Jungkook in every possible way.

Stroking Jungkook's head one last time , Jimin got up with throbbing pain in head as he was now constantly thinking that he didn't even apologize for his doings properly.

As Jimin walked few steps and turned to look at Jungkook, he saw Jungkook's hand unconsciously searching for Jimin on bed ,so Jimin hurried to him and slid a pillow under Jungkook's arm, who immediately stopped shifting and held pillow dearly closer to his chest, making Jimin smile and kiss his forehead.

After tugging Jungkook in warm blanket and covering windows with thick curtains, Jimin left the room silently.

By massaging his head, Jimin walked to the kitchen and found Namjoon and Jin already seated on chair ,bickering about something while Luna being immerged in her own work in kitchen as usual.

"Goodmorning hyung. Goodmorning Noona." Jimin greeted and slides to sit at the farthest chair infront of Jin.

Jin and Namjoon stopped their argument and nodded towards Jimin while Luna uttered a small "Good morning" in return.

"At what time you came home last night?" SeokJin asked ,now giving all his attention towards Jimin.

"Umm... About 1 or 2(?) I didn't see the time." Jimin replied non surely while massaging his head and Jin narrowed his eyes at him.