✨Award Show✨

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, how did you manage to ruin your lipstick for three times in a row? " Manager Sejin asked cocking his eyebrows at me as soon as I came out of washroom.

We all were currently getting ready for attending the Award Show, for which we've been working hard for past whole month and a half.

I was done with my make-up and outfit when Jimin hyung texted, saying, he misses me. So, I just sneak out to go to his green room and well, we kissed until stylist Noona almost caught up. Second time, he came to my green room saying, he came to finish the "unfinished task we started". And third time, we just accidentally met in washroom and well... You know, my lips now have natural red tint .

"You here ?" I blinked my eyes, seeing Sejin hyung was still standing tall while folding his hands and tapping foot.

"I was hungry and.. I ... Ate..so.." I blabbered slowly, fidgeting with my dress shirt.

I saw Hyung's eyes go soft, like usual. He then placed his hand in his coat and took out...lollipops?

I looked confusedly at him. "I brought these for you, so you won't have to feel hungry during show. Hide them in your pocket. Okay ?" Hyung instructed like he's teaching a baby but I'm not a baby ,am I ?

"B-but... Can I have one now?" I asked him shyly because I don't know if I'm allowed to have candy , as it might smudge my lip tint again.

I saw Sejin hyung giggling, what did I say to make him laugh ?

"Yes. Have one now, I'll tell your stylist Noona to fix your lip tint once you finish eating. " He assured and I nodded happily.

I immediately took all candies from his hands, bowed and changed my direction. "Aish, Such a baby ." I heard hyung say that, which made me turn with a huff.

"I'm not a baby." I replied and ran away, seeing how hyung shook his head while smiling.

Next moment, I was in my green room and Noona was facepalming seeing my lipstick messed up again. Though ,my puppy eyes worked instantly and she said she'll apply a lipstick, which will stick to my lips even if I try to remove it intensionally this time.

While getting my lipstick fixed, I got the flashes of Jimin hyung's soft plump lips. How he captures my lips so hungrily yet so tenderly at same time. How his tongue explore me so dominantly. How he touches and holds me so close to him. How he demands for more kisses after practically eating me out.

I didn't realize when I zone out, only the call from Noona brought me back to senses. She told me she's done and walked out.

I took out the lollipop and sucked on it, images of Jimin hyung and his flushed yet seductive face just infront of my eyes, making me feel uncomfortable in my pants.

Wait! Since when I started feeling that way ?

Nowadays, whenever Jimin hyung kisses me or even just hugs me , I feel so hot. I feel uncomfortable in my pants, my pulse rate increases and I feel so disappointed when our moment ends, almost like I'm constantly hoping for something more . Something more intense and more intimate.

The kiss from earlier today left me so weak, still I can't say 'no' to any kind of intimacy with him, regardless of any place or time. I knew I might get in trouble for ruining my make-up again and again, but when I'm with hyung, I don't want to miss any chance to be ruined by him.

Not to forget, I've been having..umm..dreams. Like, that..kinda dreams of hyung frequently at night. (A/n He mean, WET DREAM lmao)

So, Am I converting into a pervert ? :(