✨ 12:12 ✨

*7th BTS Anniversary day*

It was an inaugration of an exceptionally significant and beautiful day in the lives of Bangtan and their devotees.
Everyplace around the planet; from the streets of Seoul to grand locations of L.A. ,fans illuminated the whole realm to express their love, devotion and gratitude to BTS on their 7th anniversary.

It appeared like the world didn't sleep that day. There was a joyous chaos among the ARMY of every country, not so patiently waiting for updates from their beloved seven members of world famous band, BTS.

On the other hand, one of the member of this famed group was sleeping senseless in his apartment at 8:32 am.

It was none other than Park Jimin. He was supposed to reach company at 9 am as per their schedule for the day, but the boy overslept as he was watching after his husband, Jungkook all night, who threw a fist of tantrum on Jimin for dining his leftover pudding and end up crying himself to sleep.

When the clock hit 8:40, Jimin finally started to fiddle in his position to get close to his husband, spoon him ,then maybe have one more round of peaceful cozy nap. However, after dapping his palm all over the plum mattress, Jimin's fingers only whitnessed the cold fabric of mattress .

At the absence of Jungkook's figure, Jimin finally opened his one eye and peeked around barely seeing clear through his bleary orbs.

As he rubbed his eyes and plopped down his feet to cold floor, he called in his raspy voice "Jungkook-ah?~"

On getting no response, Jimin yawned thinking ,maybe Jungkook is already down in the kitchen, munching on something as he's been doing this a lot recently. Then with another yawn of laziness, Jimin stepped inside the bathroom before he'd fall asleep again.

After few minutes, Jimin finally climbed down the stairs and almost flinched at someone's unexpected presence in his apartment.

"You scared me! What are you doing here ?!" Jimin inquired raising his voice a little as he strolled to the kitchen while sparing some glances on the one sitting on couch.

"Bitch, since when I started scaring you ? And what's with the other question?! am in banned here or something ?" Taehyung too raised his voice as he followed Jimin to the kitchen and set on the chair.

Jimin sighed while boiling some water for himself, "I just woke up, I was surprised to see you first in the morning." He yawned, still feeling sleepy.

Taehyung stayed quiet and at the lack of response, Jimin turned to glance at his soulmate, who was zoning out placing his chin on the palm while his fingers dug between his sealed lips.

Jimin sighed shaking his head then walked to Taehyung and placed palm on his shoulder, "So, you encountered Jungkook early in the morning. Didn't you ?" Jimin guessed, feeling bad for his soulmate.