✨ Incognito ✨

*3 days before BTS anniversary*

"Hyung, what is wrong with the car ? Can we hurry up ?" A very impatient looking lad inquired glancing at the time on dashboard as a thick drop of sweat trickled down the side of his forehead inspite of the frosty atmosphere inside the luxury car.

Elder man in his mid 30s replied with silence on lips and fingers twisting car key in the socket which failed to ignite the engine for nth time.

Anxious boy huffed in frustration as he layed back and turned on his phone which died right after showing 4:37 pm.

"Jimin, I think you'll have to take another car ." The man on driver's seat finally broke his silence as he looked at Jimin through the rear view mirror.

Gasp didn't take time to slip out of Jimin's lips, "AnOtHer cAr ?! How much time will it take ?!" He inquired as his complexion grew stale and sweaty.

Elder rumbled for a second then took out his phone from pocket, "I can't say exactly, let me inform someone first." Mumbling that, he pushed the device on ear, apparently talking to someone from staff to bring a car for Jimin.

Jimin was draining out of patience and was constantly biting his inner cheeks while his eyes were exceptionally focused on the roads and activities going outside around their halted vehicle.

I have no more than 20 minutes left to make it up to deadline, if I'll wait for the next car, it's obvious that's it's done for me today.

But what if I walk— nah, it's too far to cover in 20 minutes by foot.

Hmm, I can run though , a silly smile crawled upon Jimin's lips which soon deceased when he realised, he forgot his mask and sunglasses in the company.

If I go out without a disguise, I might not even reach anywhere today or tomorrow.

What should I do ?! Think something Jimin, think ,think, th— Jimin's observant visions wandered around the street as his subconscious mind blabbered continuously.

And right when Jimin was in middle of his inner battle, a black sports bike halted before the opening of a narrow branch of street. Jimin surveyed the area around the car, found out, the road was barely populated.

He then glanced at the man on driver's seat, who was still busy calling. Taking this marvelous opportunity in hand, Jimin didn't think twice before kicking the door open and sprinting out of the car yelling,

"Go back, don't worry about me!!"

The man immediately hung up the call. Bewildered by the Jimin's abrupt strategy ,he took moment to process and soon ran after him.

Jimin's stamina was that of a sly athelete and the older wasn't assigned for the running part on his job, so for obvious reasons, he lost track of Jimin and ended up asking the only person he saw on the street,

"Excuse me, Sir. Did you see someone running down this way ?" Man asks the same biker whom Jimin noticed from the car.

Biker had the helmet on. So, on elder's question, younger just pointed his gloved finger to the direction of opposite street.

Elder bowed, uttered a thank-you and ran as directed.

When biker watched the man disappear in the street ,he honked two times, on which, a rustle beyond the stack of empty cartons was seen and shortly,

"Ah, Thank you so much for your help Miste—ah, hey! Wha—mm"

A very popular yet down to earth idol, Park Jimin's words of gratefulness died down in his throat as his mouth got seized up by a leather gloved palm .

Jimin's eyes went wide. A second ago he was smiling thankfully for random stranger's kindness act and presently he was being pulled in that same narrow empty alley. Worse, before Jimin could comprehend the situation, his back met the greasy and damp wall, his figure wholly captured by an entire leather clothed anonymous somebody.

✨✨✨

A/n) Hiiiii !!!

This is a veryyyyy short update, but I updated it to just tell you that I'm back!

Also, i left the chap here to leave you guys thinking what is happening.. 〈(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→