✨'We' 'us' and 'our'✨

"J-Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook whispered almost shakily as soon as his eyes and mind recognized the chain of the coloured pictures he saw.

His lips quivered as his shaky fingers touched the memory on paper from the farthest left. It was the picture of shy little Koo, in his first audition.

By smiling through still quivering lips,  his fingers traced the edge of other memory , still shy little koo's first picture of his training days.

From his first laugh to the first cry in Bangtan household, a mere string of silk contained every memory to already fill Jungkook's eyes with tears.

He instantly knew who was behind this, he wasn't afraid anymore but was already fidling to stop that feeling of being shy all of a sudden.

Thinking about, 'how this happened? Why this happened ? and how am I gonna face Jimin hyung now?' ,his eyes landed on two cards on table, which were flickering little by the push of gentle wind.

Jungkook ,with teary eyes, looked around the area ,then decided to pick up the first Red card with different patterns of hearts printed on it.

The first thing he found when he opened the card was a cute little red rose ,that made him smile, then by smelling the sweet fragrance of same rose, he focused on the golden inked letters that were glowing under the yellow lighting.

🎀🎀🎀

To,
My only love.

Hi baby, did you like that little rose ?

Jungkook looked at rose again and giggled while nodding unconsciously, then continued reading..

Haha, did you just giggled at rose or me ? Cute!

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he started looking around , trying to see if Jimin was around there.

Aish! You know your hyung loves seeing you giggle ,so stop looking around and keep reading.

Jungkook bit his lip and still looked around.

Your hyung knows you better than anyone. Did my little baby think, hyung won't know you're still looking around ?

Jungkook held himself from looking around this time and pouted while continuing the letter.

And..stop...pouting now or I'll just...you Know...

Jungkook blushed reading, already knowing what Jimin meant. And shocked at same time, knowing how deeply Jimin knows about him.

Do I even have to describe how much of a blushing mess of you ,my words must've created right now ?

Jungkook read and accepted that he was beyond shy thinking of facing Jimin after all he did today, but at this point, he couldn't care less. He just wanted Jimin to come already and do whatever he wants to do with his mind ,heart and body.

So he lowly whispered ,"Where are you ?" In a lot sad voice, which wanted nothing else than his hyung.

By pouting he continued his reading..

I'm always with you Jungkook-ah.

From the day you stepped in our lives, from the day your little doe eyes looked so shyly at us, from the day your cute pink lips opened up to say a hello to us. From those low days of disappointments to those highest days of pride. From witnessing your most breathtaking smile to barely surviving your sorrowful tears, I was there. And I promise to be there till the end of the world.