✨What are these thoughts ✨

"What. Was. That!" I asked myself in shock and surprise while placing my hand on the thin fabric of my shirt just where the heart is supposed to be and got greeted by a fast thumpings of my running cardiac muscle.

''I shouldn't be thinking a lot about this and take shower. Yeah that sounds like a wise plan!" I whispered, thinking hard and my heart continued giving my chest continuous jerks.

I paced around the room while biting my nails continuously as I couldn't wash off the images of him ,from my memory. "Jimin hyung, come out fast, I need to shower." I muttered to myself and felt the cold sweat still tripping off my arms as my body kept feeling hot.

I stopped in middle of room abruptly and clenched my fist. "Enough! I'm going to Jin hyung's room for shower." And with that, I grabbed a set of comfy clothes and towel and ran away hustling.

I entered Jin hyung's room , switching on the lights of room and then the bathroom and noticed an expensive bottle of lotion laying motionless on the floor.

"So it was you ,who made me trip and fall on face here, in this bathroom." I pointed that shameless piece of plastic while bending down to get a better look of it and lift it up mercilessly in my hand.

"You'll not be missed." I announced the heartbreaking piece of information to that piece of troublemaker and threw it in the dustbin and dust off my palms as I get rid of a traitor.

I set my clothes and towel on hanger and strip off of my current clothes , letting them fall freely on the white marble floor. I walked towards the shower cabin but paused infront of the huge wall mirror, which only Jin hyung own in his bathroom.

I bit my lip looking into my reflection and brought the back of my fingers to touch the sides of my face leisurely. My eyes fixed on the inches which have been traced by the fingers. 'What does he see in this face?' I thought and brought the thumb to caress my lower lip with pressure, making the other free part of the lip to swell up plump red. "Does he really like seeing me?" I asked while trailing the finger, now to my neck till the collerbone. "He looked etheral." I reminded while caressing my own collerbone but reviewing the images of his's in mind. "H-he's hot." I whispered ,mesmerized by the view of his dispersed veins.

"What am I doing?!" I suddenly exclaimed with horror and detached my hand from the chest while panting hard and looking at my destroyed reflection in mirror.

"No I'm not– I'm not miserable." I talked to my other on mirror which seemed to mock me saying mirrors don't lie.

"Ugh!" I groaned loud while holding my head tight in my hands and turned around to block the view.

Soon enough I found myself in shower with thousands of thoughts in head with reaction less body.

The cold drops of showering water kept hitting my body , exchanging their coldness with my body's raised temper, making it cool down more as time passes, giving me a relief i needed.

After spending good amount of time in shower ,I finally came out and let the fluff of towel soak the wetness of my figure.
Without looking in the mirror this time, I put my clothes on and marched back to my room, taking dirty clothes in process.

Here , I pushed closed the door of my room, there, Jimin clicked open the door of the bathroom, making me pause for a moment then carefully going to throw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, avoiding looking towards him.

Lost in my thoughts, I turned around hastily and bumped into something and my hands desperately searched for a support to get hold on , making me clutch tightly on anything I could possibly find in way.

As I opened my closed eyes, I saw Jimin up too close for my healthy being. My gaze fell on his bare chest and followed the whole naked torso which was still conducting the race of the water droplets ,as they first ran in random slow motion and accelerated at the end until the pelvis ,where knitted their finish line; the wrapped towel which kept absorbing them callously.