VIII. Pizza Addiction

Neilson's POV:

"They say one slice leads to two slices and before I know it. I'll be addicted to pizza," she responds.

"Just one slice Angel. I won't tell your parents."

"Promise?" she squeaks.

He places his forehead on hers. "Promise."

"Oh, my God." Drew released a breath. "Are you fucking shitting me?" He throws both arms in the air.

She smiles and takes a bite, eyes widening. Before we know it, she keeps eating. How the fuck does she and Alice eat so damn much?

Misha walked towards her and led her to the bathroom to wash up. Drew heads to Anthony, who's staring at the little girl. He snaps his fingers in front of Anthony's face.

"What?"

"She is...You can't...No!"

Anthony smacked his wiggling finger away. "I'm just trying to help her find her family," he responds.

"Why the fuck are the two of you here?" he growls at the two men walking in. They work for Anthony's mother.

"Your mother would like to meet with you," one of them said, and I leaned back watching the show.

"Tell her to fuck herself," he spat back.

"Master Anthony, we have a message for you."

"What?"

One of them clears his throat: "Enough playing around; I need you to start taking the family business seriously."

Anthony ran his fingers through his hair, face reddened with anger. Lately, his mother has been bothering him to take over as the Italian Mafia business shit, and he doesn't want to do it. That's all. He doesn't want to do it. "Get the fuck out!"

They bow and walk out. I notice Angelica running towards him. Instantly, he kneels, and she runs in for a hug. Huh, who knew Anthony knew how to hug. He hugs and smiles today, and I wonder if money will grow on trees. She muffles something, and he looks happy.

She sat down on the couch, and everyone started questioning her. My phone rings. I looked at the screen and decided to take it outside. "Hey there, Angel."

"Muffin, when are you going to come back?" Her sweet voice rings inside my ear.

And bang, those chi chi pop up out of nowhere.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "I think I'm going to go home late. I am going to hang out with my friends a bit longer."

There was silence on the other side of the phone, and this uncomfortable knot occurred inside my stomach. It always appears whenever I feel that Alice is unhappy, and right now, she isn't happy. "Okay." Her voice dripped with disappointment. "Bye."

Before I can respond, she ends our call. I know I'm going to get those cute pouty lips for the next few days. I stand there, staring at my screen. It's a picture of when Alice and I went to the zoo. I won her a giant wolf, and she smiled the whole day, hugging it. It's a picture of Alice kissing my cheek after I earned her the wolf, and Momma caught the photo.

I walk, more like dragging my legs, back inside, taking a seat beside Angelica since it's the only empty seat. Her eyes went down towards my screen. "Who is she?" She points at the phone screen while hiding behind Anthony.

I look at the screen and chuckle to myself. "My Angel."

Everyone rolls their eyes, knowing exactly who I mean except Misha, who's still glaring at me. They resume asking her questions, and soon she falls asleep while Anthony rubs her back.