XLIV. Potentially Used

Alice's POV:

I rolled my eyes when I realized who it was. I held up a finger and poked his eye, "You evil b-"

Before he could finish, I poked his other eye causing him to lean away. "What the actual fuck, Auggie!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

I used to call Augustus, August. Then, he told me he isn't a month, so I called him Auggie now, which pissed him off, making it more enjoyable.

He scanned my body, "Why are you still in the school uniform?"

"I was trying to send my boyfriend sexy photos before you attempt to kidnap me," I replied honestly.

He snorted, "You know...that h-"

"Not interested, don't even finish that sentence. Now, what do you want, except give me a heart attack." I made myself comfortable, wrapping my arms around myself.

"You know for a girl who has the face of a so-called Angel. You are a meanie! How can you sleep at night?" He sat beside me while I glared at him.

"Really well," I smirked, "Especially after Neilson and I-"

He shoved a hand into my face. "Stop right there. I don't need to hear about another guy, tiny winnie."

I lifted a brow.

Auggie smirked, "You haven't seen a real man yet," he winked.

I blink.

He blinks.

I blink.

He blinks.

I blink back.

He blinks twice.

I blink three times.

Auggie released a cough and pulled out his cell phone. "Anyways-"

I won.

"I'm here because I heard you were here and wanted to show you this video," he clicks a few things on his phone and hands it to me, granting me the temptation of running away with it.

"What's this?" I held it.

"Just watch it," he plugged in some earphones and handed one to me.

I sat there, eyes staring at the poorly filmed video and scratchy sound.

"Yeah...the stuff is there."

"Excellent...the money will be-"

My eyes widened when I saw who was in the video, fingers continuously rewinding it. "This is...Where did you get this?"

He grinned, "I hacked into the Russia mafia security system, which is a pain in the ass, by the way. They almost caught me a few times, but those bitches ain't got nothing on me!"

I sat there and stared at the image on the screen.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"This is the person who had been selling off information about the Italian mafia shipment?" I wanted clarification.

Auggie nodded, "Yeah, that's the person."

"How certain are you?"

"Pretty certain. Why?"

I gave him back his phone. "Because I know this person, and for sure, things will get complicated."

Auggie tucked his phone into his back pocket. "Look, Alice. Can I say something?"

No. "What?" I replied.

"I know I said I helped you, but don't you think it's time to withdraw?"