XXXVII. The Hymen

Alice's POV:

He took a finger and wet it in his mouth and lightly gilded it across my lips. I felt a little shiver go through me at his touch.

His hands traced upward, "Don't look at me like that. I'm not going to eat you."

"Unless you want me to," he said sweetly, devious words tempting my soul.

I could feel my body heating up as he pressed himself farther against me, sending a chill up my waist.

He continued tracing his fingers against my body. "Every inch of you is beautiful, breathtaking, and any man would feel proud to have you in their arms," his eyes were locked onto mine. "I just wish you would give me a chance to be that man."

His lips barely grazed against mine; I couldn't think. My mind refused to allow me. I didn't know who made the first move, maybe it was me, or perhaps it was him. Before I knew it, my arms tightly gripped around his neck as he laid his hand under my head. Our mouths were fully open, and I could taste the muffin he had eaten earlier.

I rolled on top of him, feeling his hands tracing down my spine towards my bottom, and he gently squeezed it. I was trembling with delicious pleasure and fear.

Our kiss breaks, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

I know I'm stupid, allowing my hormonal self to take over. The lust was penetrating every inch of my body as I freely allowed my emotions to waver above all logical consciousness.

"I want you."

My fingers viciously nailed into his cross tattoo on top of his heart; strange sounds refused to stop leaving my throat as his sweaty body rubbed against mine. It was hard to breathe, so challenging. His hard breaths overpowered the sound of the waves on the beach in my ear as his fingers spread me apart.

I bit the edge of my lips, feeling his wet kisses down the vein of my neck. My eyes widen as he travels farther downward until his hot breaths hit my thigh. I swallowed, my fingers tightly gripped on the locks of his hair, as the tip of his tongue traced against my flesh.

It's breathtaking.

He kneels and positioned himself between my legs. The tip of his length touched my core. He gripped my waist as his hips pushed himself on me, my lips spread, and a scream left my throat. Instantly, he backed out, and I could see the pain in his face, not wanting to hurt me.

"It's okay."

It isn't okay.

We shouldn't be doing this.

He re-positioned himself. Each time, it got more comfortable and more accessible for the tip to enter. I can tell he was trying his best not to hurt me. Soon, a wonderful feeling spread throughout me as the head slipped in over and over, each time he added a bit more. My nails dug into the sand as he pushed a bit farther inside of me.

"Does it hurt?" he whispered.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks; as my toes scrunched into the sand. "N-Neilson it h-h-hurts."

"I'm sorry, amore mio, so sorry." I can hear a shaky breath leaving his throat as he pushes a bit farther inside. "Just...ugh...a little more," his sweaty forehead grazed against mine.

My body trembled beneath him, and I couldn't help but cry.

It was all too much; he was too much.

He stood up and shut his eyes as he bit his lips. "Fuck," he grunted out. "You're tighter than I thought."

I don't know what I'm doing; my brain refuses to function correctly as I gaze at the man in front of me, kneeling between my legs.