LXX. You. Excuse You.

Alice's POV:

The lukewarm water grazed my skin, dripping down the tip of my hair. I bit my lips, inhaling a deep breath through my nostrils. Running my fingers through my hair, he laid his head against my stomach, scraping his cheek against it.

He looked up and smiled.

I smiled.

Steadily getting up on his feet, he scrambled light kisses from my inner thighs, abdomen, breasts, clavicle, neck, and finally my lips.

I moan in elastic pleasure, feeling his fingers entering me.

Patting the white towel around my wet hair, I laid it on the bathroom counter, seeing the numerous red bruises along my neck tracing down to the lower portion of my body in the mirror. I outlined my fingers down the croak of my throat and sigh.

Grabbing the thin green bathrobe, I wrapped it around my wet body. I held the towel and continued drying my hair, heading towards the kitchen.

A smile appeared when I smelled omelet and french toast.

He stood there, in red sweats, hair dripping wet. Noticing my presence, he looks up from the freshly cooked eggs and smile.

I walk over, "Smells good."

Neilson wrapped his arms around my waist; eyes kept down on the breasts peeking through the thin clothes. "Why do you have to be so beautiful all the time?"

I chuckled, laying a kiss on his sweet lips, "If I'm not, how can I capture your attention?"

Unwrapping his arms, I bounced on the counter, laying a piece of delicious toast into my mouth. He turns off the fire, slides the eggs onto the plate, and set the pan down. Walking towards me, Neilson slides both palms down, trapping me from escaping. Leaning forward, he took a bite of the toast in my mouth. "I love you, no matter how you look."

Tilting my head in a teasingly, I pout, "And I'm supposed to believe that?"

He placed my hand on his heart. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly: what is essential is invisible to the eye."

I chuckled then pushed him back, hopping off the counter. "Antoine de Saint-Exupery."

He follows me, "You read way too much poetry."

I threw the towel on the armrest and flop down the couch. Digging the side of my head into the pillow, I look at him. "How did you even know that line?"

Neilson laid above me, with a few inches of gap between us. "I thought it might come in handy when trying to keep a certain Angel's heart," he kisses the birthmark beneath my eye.

I giggle, "So, you love me even if I'm fat?"

"More bouncing in the pouncing."

I giggle, "Even if I'm unattractive?"

"No one is unattractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I turned around, seeing him eyeing on my bare shoulder. "That phrase first appeared in the 3rd century BC in Greek. It didn't appear in its current form in print until the 19th century, but in the meantime, various written forms expressed much the same thou-"

He kisses me to shut me up, "You know way too much."

I ran my fingers over his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him in. "Haven't you heard booboo? Brains are the new type of sexy."

He moans lightly, "Definitely, sexy."

Monday quickly rolled around, and I was once again dying in class. After cheer practice, Carla and I decided to hang out for a little.