XVIII. It's Complicated

Alice's POV:

"Oh, thanks," I mumble, feeling quite awkward by his sudden compliment. Sometimes, Neilson would call me cute, but that was it, cute. Hesitantly, I resume walking towards his house.

I did not see that one coming.

Neilson opens his front door and turns on the lights, and I walk inside, taking off my flip flop. "Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Out."

"For the night?" I question, hoping he will respond with a yes.

"No, my parents are on another business trip, and bro is out until tomorrow night," he said, staring at the ground.

"So we are-"

"Alone."

"Cool," I mumble.

Great, I spend all day avoiding him, and now we are spending the night together.

Neilson walks towards the kitchen and starts grabbing some chips while I went to the cabinet to get some soda. I turn around to see Neilson pouring out some chips, smiling at me. "What is it?" I asked, placing two cans of drink on the table and grabbed two cups.

"I don't know, I'm just glad you're here," he said while I pour out the sodas.

I hopped on the counter and grabbed a chip. "I know, I'm great company," I said, biting the chip.

He grabs my wrist, biting the other half. I sat there watching him, eating the chip with his tongue sticking out. My heart freezes, feeling his tongue against my fingers, licking it. I swallowed the lump in my throat when he opened his mouth, sucking each of my fingers. He smirks, "You sure are."

Taking the bowls of chips and candies, he heads towards the living room. I look down at my wet fingers, mind wondering if I would look like a creep if I start licking it right now.

I didn't do that.

When we finished, we laid out the board games. Since we started Fun Friday when I was eight, we collected many games over the years. We probably have more than what is in the store. "So, what should we play first?" I ask, eyes scanning the piles of boards.

He puckered his lips and looked around.

"Oh! How about twisters!? We haven't played that in ages!" I said.

"Or we can play another game," he suggests, reaching out for scrambles.

"Oh, come on. You're afraid I'm going to beat you, old man?" I said teasingly, holding up Twister in front of my chest and swaying it back and forth.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm not old."

"Then prove it," I sang.

It's official. I develop a love-hate relationship with Twister.

I'm currently bending over, attempting to reach my left arm on blue while Neilson is behind me. "Okay, right arm yellow," he said, and he moved his arms to get blue. I bit my lips when I felt his hand grazing against my chest.

Was Twister always this sexual?

"Hey," he whispers behind my ear, and I can feel his forearm grazing against my boobs.

"Y-Yes?"

"It's your turn."

"Oh right," I said, reaching my arm out to spin it.

"Left leg red," I said, trying to reach for yellow. When I bend upward, my face falls flat when I feel his crotch hitting my ass.

"You're right," he said.