LIII. McFugget

Alice's POV:

A single flash brightens the room. Then it dimmed again. I sat on Neilson's lap, body curved sideways, with our chests pressed together. His tongue rolled into my mouth while my grip tightened on his shirt. Neilson's arms firmly wrapped around my waist as I tilted my head to grant him farther access between my lips. He gently bit my lower lip and gained a moan of pleasure in return.

There was a cuckoo sound from behind me, and we stopped, our attention pulled towards the clock. I looked back at him, seeing a sweet smile on his swollen lip. "Happy 17th birthday." He brushed his lips against mine.

A single-arm below my knees and the other lying beneath my back, he held me up, taking me towards the bedroom. My finger twirled around the hair near the nape of his neck; our lips refused to detach.

Suddenly, my head banged against the wall, and I held my hand on the pain. "Owww."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

I laughed when I saw his wild look. He set me down and hovered over my head to ensure I didn't die.

"I'm okay, Muffin."

He chuckled brokenly, "So much for trying to be romantic."

I rolled my eyes as he took my hand and walked us towards the kitchen to get some ice. "Puh-lease, we both know you're just trying to get some birthday sex." I hopped onto the counter.

He opened the freezer and pulled out an ice pack, then set it on my head. "Is it that obvious?"

I held the pack while he kept two hands on the counter, one on each of my sides. I smirked, "Oh yeah."

The edge of his lips curled up as he glanced from the cold tiles to me and back towards it, fidgeting his body slightly against mine. His tanned cheeks turned a shade of rose. "Can I still get some?" He had the nerve to ask after he slams my head against his wall.

I snickered and nodded, "Don't do it," I warned him.

His smile turned into a cunning one as he placed two fists in the air. "Birthday sex. Birthday sex," he sang lowly and did a little dance.

I burst out laughing and fell onto the counter. "You are not getting some if you keep singing that!"

Neilson had been singing that song for the past few days to show his excitement.

He grinned, "Oh, I'm getting some, and you know what I'm getting?"

I wiped away the tears lurking on my lashes. "Please, don't."

He wiggled his shoulders. "Birthday sex," he thrust his waist, "Ugh!" he threw in some sound effect that got me hiding my red face on the counter.

We didn't do it that night, but I enjoyed watching Neilson's horrendous dance. His hips were violating the air while he bites his lower lips, face looking as if he was constipated, and for some odd reason, he did the running man. The song Birthday Sex accompanied the whole event.

He finally stopped when I coughed-my stomach cramps due to the great laugh.

***

I rolled around the sheets. My arm reached out to pat the mattress. A single lid popped open. I sat up and rubbed my blurry eyes. "Muffin?" I rolled my fingers through my tangled hair.

The knob twisted, revealing a bright smile. "Good morning Angel," he spoke softly. I smiled when I saw the tray of food.

Slowly, he carried the tray over, and my eyes fought a battle. The fight between looking at the mouthwatering food or Neilson's sexy muscles. It was a fierce battle between hunger and hormones.