L. Wifey-Boo

Alice's POV:

"Alice Lee to the principal office. Alice Lee," the voice echoed throughout the school.

I dropped the pencil in my hand and wondered what I did wrong.

I've been behaving-ish for the last 24 hours.

I gathered my stuff and walked down the brightly lit hallway filled with gold trophies and medals.

My legs halted when I saw a photo of five hanging inside the glass cabinet. They were smiling brightly, arms over each other's shoulders, and I realized that two of them looked very familiar.

It was Mr.Davenson and Mr.Hanson, the two top competitors in the educational world, or so it may seem.

"Looks familiar, huh?" A voice spoke.

I whip around to see Emerson with a grin. He swirled around me and pointed a thumb at the photo. "That's my old pop."

I nodded, "Who's the others?" I don't really care.

He lifted a perfect brow, "Join us, and I'll tell you."

I scrunched up my lips, "Okay, bye," I waved and turned around.

"Come on, Alice. Why don't you join the E.L.I.T.E.? Come to Harrison Academy. I've been watching-"

"Oh, stalker," I smirked.

He excused my interruption. "I've been watching you. Alice, you belong here with us."

"I belong where I want to belong," I stated.

He smirked, "Is it perhaps that Italian boy toy of yours?"

My heart skipped a beat.

Emerson shook his head. "Alice, you're smarter than that. You should know that there are cameras." He pointed towards one in the corner, "Everywhere."

He stepped towards me, tilting his body down, "And you should be grateful I took down all the footage of you and your Italian boy toy before my father sees it."

Cameras! Fuck! Cameras! How can I forget about that!

Dammit Neilson and his big fat juicy Italian di-

"What do you want?" I cut out my dirty inner thoughts.

He took a few steps back, "An I.O.U."

When he disappeared into the corner, I turned around and kicked the wall. It hurt. My toes hurt. "Don't cry, Alice. Don't cry," I whimpered. I inhaled a sharp breath and limb towards the office.

When I reached the office, the lady smiled and opened the doorway for me. I thank her before I walk inside to see Mr.Hanson. Like a movie star, he sat on his chair and stared out the window.

Before I could knock, his voice interrupted me. "Alice Lee, have you seen the statue in front of the school?"

"Yes," I responded, debating whether or not I should come inside.

I couldn't see his face, but I noticed his chair was twisting back and forth. "Sit down," he commanded.

I did as he told since I didn't want to stand.

The principal office consists of achieved prizes and photos of influential people. The walls were simple, painted a light shade of brown, hung with simple, freshly watered plants. His solid wooden desk is scattered with papers and books, yet somehow manages to look neat. There was a simple photo on his desk corner, revealing a simple family of four, two I recognize as Mr.Hanson and Emerson. Then, there were two others, two women who were replicas of one another. One I'm presuming as Mr.Hanson's wife and the other, his daughter.