LXII. He Made it into a Paradise

Alice's POV:

When I got the news, I sprinted out of class while the teacher screamed at me to come back. I send everyone a quick message about how I'm going to Hawaii. I was too excited; I skipped school for the last few days.

Neilson frowned upon that and demanded I go back to school, but a few kisses and hip grinding whipped him into place.

Ah, the power of being a sexy woman.

Yes, I am sexy.

It's true since someone always tells me that every morning.

That person isn't Neilson.

That person is me, and I tell myself that every morning alone in the bathroom.

Sitting inside the plane, Neilson rested his arm around my shoulders while I laid on his chest. The room was dark; nearly everyone was sleeping. Neilson got us first-class tickets, so there weren't many people with us.

A moan escaped my throat as I threw my legs over his lap. He rested his hand on my thighs, rubbing my skin. I bit my lower lips, pretending to be asleep. Shoving my face farther into his chest, the speed of his heart increased.

He swallowed.

Hot breaths hit my earlobe, "I know you're awake." I looked up, and he smiled mischievously. "Let's become members of the mile-high club," he whispered.

I shook my head, trying not to squeal at his lip biting. Neilson looked around. Everyone passed out or had their headphones one. He held my hand, hesitantly, I walked to the bathroom with him.

We set foot inside the narrowed bathroom. It was simple, with a toilet and a sink with some fresh flowers on the side. The plane was shaky, his arms wrapped around me.

He chuckled, sucking in a sharp breath, face unable to hide the excitement. "I've never done this before."

I giggled, sticking out my tongue, and bit it. I scattered my fingers up Neilson's nicely fitted black shirt, feeling his hardened muscles. "Welcome to the Mile High Club, Mister Yi."

I crashed my lips onto him while his hands made way under my skirt.

Sweaty, pleased, tired, and in a little mood to throw up because of the airplane's constant motion. I pulled up the underwear around my ankle while Neilson threw his wrinkled shirt back on. He zipped up his pants, and I lowered my skirt.

He looked at me, a massive smile on his face as he laid short wet kisses on the hickeys around my neck.

When he opened the door, an angry man with an attendant stood on the other side.

They've been knocking for ten minutes.

I smiled, standing behind Neilson, combing my fingers through the tangled mess.

Neilson coughed, "Pardon us." He held my hand, and we hurried back to our seats.

Neilson sat down and pulled me onto his lap. "We should do that again," he whispered, and I giggled, feeling the flight attendance glaring at us.

When we arrived at the airport, Neilson grabbed our luggage. He handed me my tiny minty backpack, and I threw it over my shoulders. Neilson said we would buy most of our stuff in Hawaii, so we should pack light. When we stepped out of the plane, there were tourists everywhere.

He held my hand, carrying the bag on the other shoulder. I rolled the suitcase, eyes capturing everything. When we stepped outside, a man was holding a sign.

I pointed at the man with a wide mouth while Neilson smiled. "A man is holding a sign with our name on it!"

The man walked towards us with a smile on his face, "Neilson and Alice?" he asked.