LXIX. Neilson's Angel

Alice's POV:

I turn my body, resting my stomach on his thighs. Biting my thumb, his fingers tickling against my inner thighs. His hot flesh lifted my dress, fully exposing the white lace panties.

His throat chuckle lingers in the air, wrapping his finger around the edge. "I've been so good to you. I never asked you to do anything you don't like. I give you everything you want and yet-"

My breath was heavy and short, feeling the beating increased more and more.

"When I asked you to do one thing. You disobey me."

I closed my eyes, "I'm sorry."

He made a tch-tch sound. "Sorry, won't cut it this time." He rubs his hand around my butt. I stop breathing. "You need to learn your lesson, not to disobey me."

"Wh-Wh-"

He slaps my ass, and I squeal, holding onto his pantsuit.

"N-Neilson. Wh-"

Smack!

I bit my tongue, feeling the stingy sensation on my ass. Neilson rub it again and raises his hand -

Smack!

I cried, shaking my head. "P-Please Neilson. It h-hu-"

With another raised of his hand-

Smack!

I shut my eyes, breathing in the subtle smell of his intoxicating cologne.

After what seemed to be forever, he stops, the stinging numbed, painfully hot.

He circled his hand on my throbbing fleshed. My breath shorted, mind-emptying, wet hair sticking against the reddened cheeks. I swallowed, tasting the metallic blood from biting my tongue too hard. His hard throbbing length pressed against my stomach.

I was afraid to look at him. He grasped one of my cheeks, and I moaned. My eyes opened as he grabbed my hair, forcibly arching my arch. "If you're going to act like a slut. I'll treat you like one."

"P-Pleas-"

He tightens his grip on my hair, and I let out a loud cry. "Stai zitto, cagna."

Neilson pushed me off his lap, and I fell to the floor. I groan, sitting upward, hearing a belt unbuckled. He grabbed the bottle and chugged it, then slammed the empty bottle down. Wiping his mouth across his white sleeve, staining it red. "Bend over."

I shook my head.

He releases a single chuckle, "Still not listening, huh."

Neilson grabs my wrist, forcibly pulling me up, and I stumbled into his arms, unable to stand correctly." Choose. You do it, or I will."

I shook my head, taking a step back.

Who is he?

This isn't my Muffin.

He grabbed my wrists and forced me to bend over the couch. I squirmed to get out of his grasp. "Please d-d-don't do th-ahhhhhhh!"

He thrust all of him inside of me.

My fleshed wrap around him, and I hate how -

"Look at you," he rubs my ass, grasping on a single cheek with one hand. "You're wet as fuck. A true slut."

He grabs my waist and withdraws, then slams it back inside of me. I held onto the couch, feeling his raw emotions. I screamed and moaned with each thrust, begging for him to slow down, but he didn't allow it.