LXVII. The Regal

Neilson's POV:

The waitress brought our food, feeling the oppressive atmosphere around us. There weren't many occupied tables, only a few. The lights were dimmed, with minimal lights shining through the curtained windows.

He stops laughing, "Why do you want me?"

His stomach growls, but he refuses to eat the food in front of him.

"I can help you."

He cups his hands together, laying them on top of the table, "Why do you want to help me?"

"Alice."

"You're helping me because of Alice?"

"Yes."

He stood up, "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need your fucking charity."

"Even if I can clear the debt with the Russian Mafia?"

He leans forward, "I can do it myself."

"You think you can clear ten million plus interest by yourself?"

He trembled slightly but held onto his emotionless appearance. I give props to him. He's good.

I pour myself another cup, "Ten million plus an additional 5 percent per week. You really think you can clear off your debt? You're barely scraping by, kid. If I were you, I would throw away that pride and think about your mother."

He clenches his fists, "What do you want me to do?"

I smirk, "I want you to help me with one thing. After that, you're a free man."

"What is it?"

I grab my fork and knife, "Sit down. We can eat while we talk about it."

After lunch and some discussion, I went to Anthony's place, the house he usually stayed at while he is in California. The men bowed, as usual, when I walked into the room.

"You're late," Anthony said

I look at my watch, "It's only three."

Anthony scrunches his eyes and looks at the clock hanging on the wall, "Marvin! For fuck sake! Stop turning the clock!"

Marvin laughs, "I can't believe he fell for it again."

Drew high five Marvin, then rested his legs on the coffee table. "Ah, where were you anyway?"

I rest on the couch beside Marvin, "Just having some talks."

"Ready for The Regal?" he asks.

"Why the fuck do I have to go?" I grunt.

"If I have to go, then so do you," Anthony said, leaning back.

"It's not that bad," Marvin said.

"Yeah, only filled with wrinkled old men being sucked off by whores," Anthony grumbled.

"I can live without sitting in a room filled with tiny dicks." I grabbed a water bottle from the table and drank it.

"You got your dick sucked before," Marvin commented.

I choke on my water, "Don't ever say that in front of Alice."

Drew snorted, "We all did."

Marvin shrugs, "Well, what do you expect? It's the fucking Regal. Naked chicks with a rocking body and hot face get you. Plus, you know, peer pressure and all that shit."

We grumbled in agreement.

The Regal, an event where they sell, buy, and trade sex slaves. It's a place where the most powerful men of the underworld gathered to bond, one may say.