XXVIII. Cheerleader

Neilson's POV:

I threw a fist, and a loud bang made its appearance.

The chain rattles.

A cheerleader.

I raise another fist hitting the bag, feeling my sweat drizzling down.

A fucking cheerleader.

With another fist, I can see Marvin and Drew taking a break from their workout. They peek in my direction, mouthing something to each other.

That means short skirts.

I threw out another punch.

And tight tops.

Another punch.

And horny guys chasing after her short skirt and tight top.

"Fuck!" I ran my hands down my sweaty face and squatted on the floor.

A water bottle dangles in front of my face, my favorite water bottle. It's black with a little white cow dangling on the side. A guy like me would never use something like this. I would rather hang myself than pay money for this type of water container. But, Alice got it for me, and it matches her white water bottle container with a little black cow dangling on the side.

I grabbed it from Drew's hand and relinquished myself from thirst. He sat down beside me with Marvin on the other side. "What happened this time?" he asks.

I set the container behind me. "A cheerleader!"

"What?" They said at the same time.

"Alice is a fucking cheerleader!" I shout, my voice echoing throughout the empty gym.

They glance at each other and smirk deviously. "Damn good for you! She can do a backflip onto your dick!" Marvin sang and started dancing.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "I haven't confessed yet," I mumble, wondering how it would feel to see her do a backflip, not into my dick, but my bed. I think it would hurt if she backflips on my dick, and I like how it's not damaged.

"What? Are you fucking with me?" Drew question.

"I wanted to wait until she turned sixteen, at least! I'm thinking about confessing to her on her birthday," I mumble.

Marvin snort, grab his water bottle, and squirt it into his mouth. "That is if she is available by her birthday."

"Drew, I know I've been saying I'm going to kill him, but today I fucking mean it." I wasn't joking.

Marvin jolted two hands in the air, "What? Just speaking the truth. I'm not into little girls, but even I'm willing to make exceptions for Alice," he said quickly, then ran.

Instantly, I rush after him, and I swear I will fucking kill him. I know he's only joking. After all, we have a code not to touch each other's women.

Then again, Alice isn't my woman, so does it count?

Of course, it fucking count. They know I have a thing for her! They know I will shoot off their dicks if they dare touch her.

Unfortunately, I know he was telling the truth. Alice has a lot of guys chasing after her, but she doesn't know it. I would see her turning down guys without even realizing they were asking her out until someone mentioned it.

She is a wizard in all subjects of school, but when it comes to romance, it goes right over her head.

After our workout, we decided to get a burger. I know it doesn't make sense, but fuck it, I need a burger right now