VII. Chi Chi

Current Age

Neilson: 20 years old

Alice: 12 years old

***

Neilson's POV:

I laid my head back, resting it on the chair. Rolling down the window, I inhale the fresh-ish scent of California. The sun shines brightly on my eyes as I stare at the passing houses. There's an anxious feeling inside the pit of my stomach.

"Stop smiling. You're fucking creeping everyone out," Marvin said.

I flip him the bird.

"He is just excited to see his Angel again after three months away," Drew mocked me. I poke his eye, "Ow! You bitch!" He covers his sore eye. He shot me a glare. "Oh, you want to play, huh." He takes out his gun.

"Fuck yeah, bring it!" I reach for my gun inside the pocket of the chair.

"Hey! You both put your damn guns away!" Anthony shouts. "You have to stop fucking shot each other every time you pissed each other off! I'm sick of paying the hospital bills!"

We shot each other another glare and threw our guns into the back pocket. He points two fingers towards his eyes and then to mine.

Slowly, I move up my middle finger until -

"Put that fucking finger down unless you want me to chop it off." Anthony threatens, eyes glaring in the rearview mirror.

I lower my hand.

Drew smirks.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, Drew," Anthony commanded.

How the fuck does he do that?

Marvin parks the car, and I practically throw myself out. There is too much testosterone in there for me to handle, and it's starting to sicken me. My eyes lurk around, snapping towards a particular house, and she jumps down. She is so cute when she is trying to be stealthy. She isn't stealthy at all, because I can still see the top of her head.

Leaning against the car, I wave some air into my face, feeling the California sun hitting, hard. My eyes peek towards her house once in a while, wondering when she will come out and greet me. It's weird; she usually comes out by now.

"You know you can always go over there," Marvin whispered into my ear.

I shudder, "Don't ever fucking do that creepy sh-" I stop talking when I notice his eyes were behind me.

He chuckles, "Woah, little Alice grew into big Alice." He sips on his can of soda that Momma brought us earlier.

Turning around, my mouth dropped to the ground. I shut my mouth, and thank God I'm leaning against the car, or I may fall to the ground.

What the fuck is she wearing?

And what the fuck are those things on her chest?

Alice is wearing a pair of black tight shorts that are way too short and a tight blue sports bra with these things poking out of her chest. She pulls her arms in the air, stretching her muscles, releasing a low grunting sound. Her eyes met mine, and I think my heart stopped beating, seeing her smile. She waves at me. "Muffin!" she shouted and ran towards me. Instantly, she slams her body against mine, and I feel those two things against my chest.

My hands were in the air, not knowing what to do with them. She unwraps her hands around my waist and holds mine. "How was Italy?"

Neilson, her face is not down there. "Good," I reply.