X. Amore Mio

Alice's POV:

"You saw Neilson kissing another girl?" Nina asks.

I nod furiously. Right now, I'm in her room, inhaling Oreo after Oreo, hoping it will kill me at some point.

She sat there and stare at me while I drown in sorrow. "I got a meeting with the dean of Princeton this Friday," I said, causing her to choke on her Oreo.

"You what?" she yells, and I nod my head. She pauses to analyze the situation. That's what Nina does; she always over examines things. "You aren't going to turn it down, are you?"

I lifted a brow, "What makes you think that?"

"Do I really have to say his name?" she asks.

I shake my head, inhaling more Oreo. I love this stuff. I grab another one only to find the whole container empty. "Fucking shitas," I mumble, throwing myself back, hoping the Oreos inside my mouth choke me. I sat up, and quickly finish all the Oreos. "I'm doing it. I'm doing the interview."

"Really?"

Inhaling a breath, I gave her a confident nod. "I'm going to move on with my life. Life isn't all about Neilson Yi! If he can't see how fucking amazing I am, then it's his loss! I'm going to take that damn test, get a boyfriend, go to Princeton, and he makes him regret he lost all of this," I said, throwing my arms all over my body.

She nods, "You go do you," she said, throwing me a high five.

I throw the blanket off and stand up straight, stomping my feet a few times. "I will do me!"

My body jumps back when I hear a pounding on the other side of the wall. "Shut up! Do your inspirational speech elsewhere," Nina's older sister, Amanda, screams.

I pound the wall back, "I'm confident right now!"

She pounds back, "Be confident somewhere else!"

I turn back towards Nina. "You break my wall. You pay for it."

"Well, you know what?" I said.

"What?"

"I ain't got no money money," I said, pretending to throw out money with my hands, causing her to roll her eyes.

Quickly, Friday rolls around the corner. I tug down the red skirt, then back up my black blouse, mind wondering if what I'm wearing is good enough. I throw on a simple silver necklace and earrings. "You can do this, Alice," I told myself.

My legs move to the living room, seeing dad passed out on the couch. "Dad, I'm leaving," I said.

He continues to ignore me.

"I may go to Princeton," I mumble.

He didn't respond.

Digging into the large purse, I found my keys and locked the house. I shake my head. "You can do this, Alice!" I told myself, black heels clicking on the sidewalk.

I hear a motorcycle roar and wave my hands, seeing Randy. My eyes widened when I saw Neilson with his girlfriend, along with Anthony and Drew. Neilson stands there, lifting a brow at me, as he crosses his arms. Anthony and Drew quickly turn their attention towards me along with his girlfriend.

Why are they all doing here on a Friday night?!

Calm down, Alice, act cool.

Act cool. Act cool.

And I fucking trip.

Quickly, I stood up and fixed myself, avoiding all eye contact, and walked towards Randy. "Smoooooth," he said, glancing at the group.