XXI. Sick Obsession

Neilson's POV:

Waking up, I ball my hand to rub my tired eyes. When I feel someone shuffling to my side, I turn over to see Alice snuggling close to me, and everything feels right. She should be by my side, wearing my clothes, hugging me, not with that fucking kid. Tucking a strand behind her ear, I can feel her pressing her heated pussy on my thigh, causing me to shiver. I laid a kiss on her forehead, then nose, seeing it twinkle, cheeks, and finally her lips.

I know that Alice has been secretly kissing me while I'm asleep, ever since she turned ten, so this is only fair. Too bad, she stopped when she entered high school. I always thought it was kind of cute that she did that. Woah Neilson, complete pedophile alert.

I can feel her releasing a low moaning sound, and parted her sweet mouth while I slipped my tongue inside. Roaming my hand down, I gripped her round globe ass, and I can feel her trembling in my arms.

Hearing a short cough, I look up to see my parents standing there, looking at me in disapproval. My parents know about my sick obsession with Alice; after all, momma caught me masturbating to her not too long ago.

I'm that fuck up in the brain, a twenty-three years old man masturbating to his fifteen years old neighbors, almost sixteen, but that won't help me in court. Not too long, mom caught me kissing Alice while she was asleep. Fucking no lock rule in the house, but I understand why she made that rule.

I glanced down at Alice, whose lips were swollen, hair covering her perfect features. My parents left, gesturing for me to follow them. I look down and wrap my apparent excited dick before pulling on a shirt. I place a kiss on her forehead and walk downstairs.

My parents were sitting on the couch, gesturing for me to sit on the other side. It's quiet, really quiet, and the ticking clock on the wall was killing me. Mom released a deep breath. "Neilson, I like Alice. She is a sweet girl. But, there seems to be a problem here," she said, then pauses while dad takes a sip of his coffee. "Alice is fifteen-"

"sixteen soon," I cut her off and bit my lower lips. I lean back down, feeling as if I am a teenage boy again.

Honestly, sometimes I wish I was so we could be together. I can ask her out like an average guy and pray she says yes. Then, beg momma for money to take her out. Momma will force me to get a part-time job if I want some good loving. We can go to school together and hold hands in public without others looking at us with disapproval.

"Whatever her age is, she is still underage, and a year ago, we talked about her being a legal age before you try anything! And here I am catching you sneaking kisses while she is asleep!" She tried her best to keep her voice down, but her lungs were expanding drastically, face turning red.

I start playing with my fingers, eyes staring at the coffee smoke. "I-I-I kn-know b-"

"And she has a boyfriend," she cut me off, reminding me of Alice's new boyfriend. "Alice is a sensitive girl sweetheart, how would she feel if she found out you were kissing her while she is asleep? This is serious, Neilson! You need to learn to control yourself! Don't force me to enforce a no girls rule," she takes a deep breath. "I'm not stupid. I know you're still here in this house so that you can see her, but remember there are boundaries," she hisses.

I hear footsteps from upstairs, and momma stops talking, clearing her throat as she walks to the kitchen. Alice was wearing my large clothes, eyes still half shut. Dad shakes his head at me and stands up, kissing momma before heading off to work.

Dad isn't my biological dad, but my step-dad. When momma divorced papa, who chose to stay in the mafia instead of retiring, she took me and moved us to America. A few years later, she met my dad and fell in love. Then, they got married, and she changed both of our last names to Yi to have less connection with the mafia.