XLI. Thirsty Wolf

Seven Months Later

Neilson - 24 years old

Alice - 16 years old

***

Alice's POV:

The door crashed open, and we stumbled inside the house. He kicked off his shoes while I tried to take off my heels, and the door slammed shut. I can feel his arm wrapped around my waist to keep me steady, our lips refusing to detach.

It has been seven months since Neilson and I officially became a couple.

He stumbles, and I burst out laughing. "Can't keep it in your pants, huh," I teased him.

He gave me a sexy glare.

Nina still shook her head whenever she saw me, but I knew she was happy for me. She even got me a condom the other day, hit my head, and told me not to get pregnant.

Huh, I wonder how she got it.

Neilson pinned me against the wall, animalistic eyes glaring into mine as his hands tightly gripped my wrist. "You think this is funny?" He bit my lower lip.

Randy finally got over the fact that I put Princeton and a few other colleges on hold. I mean, he gives me advice on how to please Neilson, so I know our relationship is tight!

On my toes, I mentally cursed his height. He released his grip on me, and with one swift motion, he carried me up.

Carla squeals whenever she talks to Neilson, then grinned at me suggestively. Thank goodness Randy is there to shut her up. She doesn't like talking about sexual subjects with him around because...well, she gets horny.

My back crashed down onto the bed. Neilson took off his shirt to reveal his mouth-watering body.

Ian hooked up with his longtime childhood friend, Kayla, and we decided to become regular friends even though Kayla always glared at me whenever we talked. I don't think she likes me.

Neilson hopped on top of me, and I released a giggle that was quickly shut by his sweet lips. I felt his hot breath on my neck as I curved it up to grant him more access, feeling the burning sensation.

Mr.Yi and Mrs. Yi found out about us a while back when Neilson's younger brother visited us. Embarrassment was an understatement when they walked into the house while I gave Neilson a blow job in the kitchen.

Mrs. Yi sat us down and scorned us for nearly six hours while Mr.Yi nodded along. Then, Mrs. Yi took me to the hospital to make sure I was not pregnant and made me start birth control.

A hand runs through my hair as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist and pulls me close.

Dad doesn't know about Neilson and me. Then again, I haven't seen him for over a year. He called Mrs.Yi once in a while and told her to take care of me, so I knew he was alive, at least.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped myself on top of him, exchanging our position. Grabbing the hem of my shirt, I can see his eyes filled with anticipation as I slide it up my body, throwing it across the room, revealing my black bra.

After I met with Mr.Davenson, the foundation of M.I.N.D began with his private investment. We agreed that he would be publicized as the founder of M.I.N.D, but privately I was considered the co-founder, so I had a good standing in the newly established firm.

Neilson laid there staring at me, and a smile broke out, "Il mio cazzo di cazzo."

Everything is perfect.