LXV. How to Piss Off a Mafia Member

Alice's POV:

Saturday rolls around.

I laid in bed, feeling hot lips crashing into mine. "I'll come back home as soon as possible," Neilson whispered and left.

Pulling the sheets up, I tried to talk back asleep but couldn't.

Walking towards the living room, I made breakfast. I made tofu soup with rice and fish.

Then, watch TV.

I read my book.

I ate a salad with shredded chicken.

I danced around the living room naked.

I tried to do a backflip on the bed - still naked.

I took a bath with scented candles and a bath bomb.

I ate a quesadilla.

I watched more TV.

I played the new video games Neilson got for me.

I baked banana nut muffins.

I did yoga on the balcony.

I decided that the yoga session was over when I saw an old man staring at me from another building.

I ate some potato chips.

I took a shower and wore my bunny pajamas with duck slippers.

I sat on the couch, staring at the invite in my hand. Biting my lower lips, I threw it down on the coffee table.

Maybe, I can go and take a quick peek?

Applying on a light shade of makeup, I quickly curled my hair. I grab a simple black dress and white heels. Immediately, I grab my black coat, matching gold strapped purse, and lilies earrings. Shoving the invite inside the bag, I dashed outside.

When I sat in the car, I hit my forehead on the wheel, "What are you doing?" I grumbled.

Slipping out my phone, I scrolled through to, noticing Neilson hasn't been messaging me since afternoon.

"Trust him...Trust him...Trust him."

I trust him, just not that bitch.

Biting my lips, I started the engine and drove towards the invited address. I parked my car, eyes cast on a sizable glassy building. A knocking made its appearance, and I rolled down the window, looking at a man.

He smiled, "Invite, please," he said. I shuffled through the purse, giving him the card.

He nods and tilts his head, then another man arrives and opens the door. He helped me get out and held out a hand. I shook my head, knowing he wanted my keys. He smiled, "Ma'm. We need your key to park it. I promise we will bring it back."

I nod, throw the key onto his palm, and watch him drive my baby away.

I will be back, baby.

"This way, please," the other man said.

I nod, following behind him. My eyes explored the building noticing its simplicity, pattern tiles floor, plants hanging, chandeliers, and classy workers.

There was one issue, there wasn't anyone here.

Once in a while, we would pass by a worker, and that's all.

"At the end of the hall to your right," he said and left me alone.

I bit my tongue, lurking slowly down the hall. I saw many men wearing a black suit, a set plugging into their ear, and dark sunglasses. They only spared me a glance and nothing more.