XL. Traitor

Neilson's POV:

I sat on the chair and mindlessly stared at the ceiling.

I broke into a grin when I remembered how she called me her boyfriend and the word date.

Fuck, I didn't know I can be this happy, but I'm fucking happy.

For the past three months, she would always avoid my eyes and dodge me like I'm an infectious disease. That breathing the same air as me would kill her.

I couldn't forget.

I don't want to forget.

The sound that came out of her lips, how she eagerly scratched both my neck and back. The tears dripped down her pink cheeks as her body continued swaying into one orgasm after another.

I even remember when she momentarily passed out during our time together, but that didn't stop me.

That was the first time; I realized what making love meant.

All this time, with all these other women, it was merely fucking.

What I did with Alice was different, special.

I haven't slept with any women after that.

I couldn't.

All I could picture when some females came up to me trying to flirt was how Alice was lying there, spreading her legs, waiting for me to enter.

Marvin knocks at the door. "Neilson, meeting time."

I stopped circulating the phone at my fingertips.

"God, I want to punch that smile off your face," he mumbled.

I shrugged.

Today is a good day.

I released a deep breath and sat down on the chair beside Anthony, eyes maneuvering around to see only a few other men. Drew sat next to Marvin and me on Anthony's side. The door closed, and the tension burst into the air.

"We have a traitor in the group."

Ah, shit.

Way to ruin a good day, Anthony.