Please, let me see her

Adam's: POV

April 15th 1920: London

My water broke and I had to give birth in John's office. He was more worried about the carpet than me.

(Adam)

(Adam)

Tears filled my eyes when I heard a baby cry. She was so beautiful. "I'll name you Lily after my mother's favorite flower." I said.

" I said

(Lily)

"Take her away." ordered John. "What? no." I said. Mary walked out with my daugther in her arms. "Please, let me see her." I said. I tried to stand up but John and his father held me back. Mary came back and she wiped away her tears.

"Lily died in my arms, there was nothing I could do to save her." she said sadly. "Noooo." I screamed heartbreaking. "This is your fault." replied John and kicked me. He kicked me in the stomach and I lost my breath. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"We have to clean up here before the guests arrive." said Michael. "What about Adam?" asked Mary. "Just leave him here." replied John. They left me and walked upstairs.

***

I was standing at the edge of a cliff and looked at the dark water. I was holding my daugther's blanket in my hand. She was too young to die, she had her whole life ahead of her. I had lost my partens and now my daugther. I saw no reason to live. I was hoping to be reunited with them in heaven. I closed my eyes and jumped.

I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death.

I feel so much for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~