The masquerade ball

Alan's: POV

-Flashback-

October 20th 1947: New York City

"If they only knew." said Ian. "Yes." I replied with a smirk and let the dead body fall to the floor. Ian laughed. "Let's go downstairs, they're waiting for us." I replied and we walked down.

(Alan in the 40s)

(Alan in the 40s)

(Ian)

***

"It means so much that you two could come." said Marie who held the masquerade ball. "It was a pleasure to be invited." I replied in a faked kind tone.

"I don't want to be rude but I think you have made a mistake." said a man and looked at us. "So the rumors are true? the famous Van Helsing is here." I replied. "How dare you even be here? murderer." said Van Helsing coldly. "Unfortunately, I must ask you to leave the party now. I don't tolerate that you talk bad my friends." replied Marie strictly.

"They are not your friends, they're vampires. Your beloved husband is lying dead upstairs." said he said and walked out. Suddenly the lights went off and the hall was filled with screams. After me and Ian had killed everyone we set fire on the mansion.

We went out and our clothes were bloody and a pleased smile spreads on my face. No one dared to go out after the dark. We became known as blood-thirsty and cold-hearted vampires who showed no mercy.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Alan can be really evil when his humanity is off.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~