I need your help

Oliver's: POV

I went to the kitchen when I saw a note on the table. I've gone to the mainland to hunt. I'll be back before you wake, Adam. "You're late." I said. I cooked some food to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Oliver?" asked Adam worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "In sickness and health, remember?" he asked and patted my hand. "It must have been the chicken." I replied and stared at the mirror. "What is it, will you tell me what's going on?" asked Adam.

His phone rang and I answered

His phone rang and I answered. "Alice." I said. "Oliver, are you alright?" she asked. "I'm not 100% sure!" I said. "Why, what's wrong? I just." replied Alice. You just what, Alice, what did you see?" I asked.

"Here's Carlisle." she said. "Oliver, what's going on?" he asked worried. " I don't know but I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?" I asked. "Has Adam been harmed?" asked Carlisle. "No. I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant, whoa, Carlisle, I swear, something just moved inside me." I said.

Adam took the phone and talked to him. "Is this even possible?" he asked. "I don't know." said Carlisle. "What's he saying?" I asked. "The sooner Oliver is here the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to the mainland at once." he said. "Yeah, yeah I will." replied Adam and hung up. He ran around the house like a tornado and packed down our stuff in the suitcases.

"Damn it. Kaure's making sure you're still alive." he said. She came up to me and she was scared. "What did you do with him?" asked Kaure in Portuguese. "What do you know about this?" asked Adam. "I know that you are a demon. You killed this little boy." she said.

"What?" I asked confused. "Her people have legends. She might have seen this before." said Adam. "Please, tell me how to help him." he begged. "You only do bad." said Kaure. "I am begging you. I will do anything. I love him. Please? Tell me how he can survive this." replied Adam.

She put her hand on my stomach and looked sadly. "Muerte." she said and left. I could enough Spanish to know what that word meant. "I'm not gonna let it hurt you. Carlisle will get that thing out." said Adam and walked out. "Thing?" I asked. He had called my baby a thing, like the child wasn't worth anything. I felt a new kick and I massaged my bump. "I'll protect you, I promise." I said.

***

I picked up my phone and called Rose. "Hello?" she asked. "Rosalie." I said. "Oliver, what's going on? asked Rose. "I need your help." I said.

Oliver is pregnant❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~