Oliver's Birthday

Oliver's: POV

September 13th 2005: Forks

I was at the meadow again and to my surprise was my grandpa there too. He died when I was five and I wondered how he could be alive?

Then I saw Adam walk up to me and he shone like a thousand diamonds was glued on his skin. No Adam, he'll see you." I said. But he just smiled and took my hand. We went up to grandpa and and I didn't know how to explain this.

Grandpa, this is my..." but I stopped when he said the same thing. It wasn't my grandfather, it was me as old. "Happy Birthday Oliver." said Adam and kissed my hand.

***

"Happy Birthday Oliver." said dad. I opened my eyes and sat up. Everything had just been a dream. Dad gave me a camera. "This is from your mom." said Charlie. I opened my present and picked up a album.

"Senior year, how did you get so old?" he asked. "I'm not that old." I said insluted. "Is that a gray hair?" asked dad. "No way." I said and looked at myself in the mirror. "Happy Birthday." replied dad. "Very funny." I said.

I drove to school and met my friends. I took a photo of them, because mom wanted me to document my last year. "Oh look Cullen is here, yay." said Mike. I turned around and saw my boyfriend. "Happy Birthday." replied Adam and kissed me. "Thank you." I said and kissed him back.

Then came Jacob and he gave me a dreamcatcher. "To keep bad dreams away." he said. "Thanks." I replied. "Your dad told my dad." said Jacob. "Of course he did." I replied. I gave him a quick hug before we went in.

"Happy Birthday Oliver." said Alice happily and hugged me. "Shhh." I replied. She gave me a present and I looked at her.

"You'll love it and you'll wear it tonight

"You'll love it and you'll wear it tonight." she said. "Alice, I'm not a fan of big parties." I replied. "C'mon, it'll be fun." said Alice. "I'm coming." I replied.

"Great, come to us at seven." she said. "Jasper, it's not fair with the mood control thing." I replied. "Sorry Oliver, happy..., never mind." he said and they left. "You can't trust vampires, trust me." replied Adam. I smiled and shook my head. Whatever Alice had planned, I expected the worst. But I had no idea how it would end.

Happy Birthday Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~