What did you just called her

Lily's: POV

I was sitting at the table with Rosalie in the cafeteria. Someone covered my eyes and Rose smiled. "Guess who?" asked a man. "Caspian." I said. "Correct." he replied and took away his hands. I hugged him and smiled happily. "I've missed you so much." I said. "I've missed you too." replied Caspian.

Bella passed us and looked at us. "Aren't you a bit too young to be a gold digger?" she asked. I was stunned by the question. "What did you just called her?" asked Rose. "Did you just called my goddaughter a gold digger?" asked Caspian. "Maybe I did." said Bella. "Lily is eleven." replied Rosalie. I ran to the restroom and broke down on the floor. I cried without tears. Rose and Caspian came in and they hugged me. I hugged them back. 

"Dad won't like it." I said. "I'm sure he's gonna beat her up." replied Rose. "Yeah." I replied. "Come, let's go hunting." said Caspian. "Great idea, I'm so hungry." I replied. "Me too." said Rose. We laughed and ran to the forest.

***

Caspian's: POV

"They're here." I said. "It seems like we've missed something." replied Jane. "Yes." I said. "What a pity." replied Demetri. "I see you have your child with you." said Jane and looked at me. "Don't you dare." I replied coldly and held her close to me.

"You know it's illegally to create an immortal child

"You know it's illegally to create an immortal child." said Jane. "I saved her life." I replied. "Felix." said Jane. "Give her a change." I said. "Volturi don't give second changes." replied Jane. "Lily is an amazing vampire, I've taught her everything I know." I said. "We'll keep an eye on you Lily, one mistake and you can say goodbye to your life." replied Jane and left.

Lily hugged me and I stroked her hair. "That was close." I said. "Thank you for protecting me." she replied. "I'll always protect you until the day I die." I said.

I feel for Lily

I hope you liked the chapter

-CharlieGlambert~