If he's going to have any chance at all, he'll need more blood

Oliver's: POV

"Well, you sound better." said dad. "I am. I feel much better." I replied. "This whole thing must have put a kink in the whole honeymoon, huh?" he asked. "You could say that." I said.

"Otherwise, married life treating you okay? Adam still walks on water and all that?" asked Charlie. "Yeah, but I mean, it is different now." I said.

"The important thing is that you're better and that you're coming home soon, right?" he asked Okay dad, I don't want you to freak out, but I'm going to a medical center in Switzerland." I said.

"What? No, no, no you're not. You're not going to Switzerland! What are you? You said you were better!" replied dad. "I am!" I said. "No, Oliver. I'm getting on a plane. No." he replied.

"No, it's really more of a spa. And I'm sure that I'd be better by the time you got there anyway." I said. "Oliver, I don't know." replied dad.

"Dad, don't come. And picture me healthy. Like I'm sitting on the couch with you eating pizza or something." I said. "You want me to visualize?" he asked. "They say that it helps. Just picture me like that. Like I was. It'll make me feel better. Dad, I gotta go." I said. "Oliver." replied dad. "I love you." I said and hung up.

"I'm sorry I've been so angry." replied Adam. "I would be, too." I said. "I've left you alone in this." he replied. "Marriage." I said.

"Well, they say the first year is the hardest, who was that?" asked Adam confused. "What?" I asked. "I thought I heard. Just say something else." he said. "Like what? Adam, what's going on?" I asked. "It likes the sound of your voice." said Adam.

"You can hear him?" I asked. "In mind. It likes my voice as well." he said. "What, what do you hear?" I asked. "It's so strange. I thought he was like me, but he's not. He's like you. Good a pure. He's happy." said Adam. "Of course you are. Of course you're happy. How could you not be?" I asked happily and tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you so much. What do you hear now?" I asked. "He loves you, Oliver." I said Adam. I smiled and more tears came. He kissed my bump and I was so happy.

***

Jacob's: POV

"This is the last one?" I asked. "Javi could deliver as early as tomorrow. If he's going to have any chance at all, he'll need more blood." said Carlisle. "And you need to feed. You have to be at your strongest for him. We have to go out tonight." replied Esme.

"Carlisle, you're the enemy now. Sam won't hesitate. You will be slaughtered." I said. "Emmett will come with us." replied Esme. "That won't be enough." I said.

"We have no choice, Jacob. If there's anything we can do to save him we have to try." replied Carlisle. "You'd risk your lives for him?" I asked. "Of course we would. Javi's a part of our family now." said Esme. "Yeah, I can see that. This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into. I know what I have to do." I replied.

***

Alan's: POV

"If you as much as hurt Oliver or his child, I won't hesitate to kill you." I said coldly. "I won't hurt the baby, I swear." replied Jacob. "I've my eyes on you." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

It's close now and Jacob will choose a side.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~