Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me

Oliver's: POV

"Hey, you want a sandwhich?" asked dad. "No, I'm good." I said. Well, his sister I like." he replied. "Alice, yeah she's great." I said.

"Hey dad, I was wondering... why didn't you get re-married, after mom?" I asked. Uh, I don't know... uh I guess I haven't met the right one, why?" he asked.

"I don't know. I thought you just maybe gave up on the whole institution of it, of marriage... But do you think theres any value in it?" I asked. "Yep. Yeah, marriage has value... when your older, much older. Like your mother, uh, seemed to work out fine for her the second time around, later in life." he said. "Yeah I guess." I replied.

"I mean, you definitely don't want to have to get married cause your not... um careful." he said. "What?" I asked. "Your know what I'm talking about. Theres... things that you need to think about if your going to be... physically intimate." he said and his cheeks turned red. "Okay, don't have "the talk", please." I begged. "It's just as embarrassing for me as it is for you." he said.

"I doubt that. And don't bother, cause mom bet you to it like ten years ago." I replied. "Well, you didn't have a boyfriend ten years ago." said Charlie. "I'm sure things work the same way." I replied. "Alright, so, you guys are taking precaution?" he asked. "Okay, dad, please just don't worry about... that. Adam is... old school." I said. "Old school, great. What's that, like a code for something?" he asked.

"Oh my God, dad, I'm a virgin." I said. "Ah, okay... glad we covered that." he replied. "Same here." I said and ran upstairs. "Virgin... I'm liking Adam a little more now." replied Charlie.

***

"Welcome Oliver." said Adam. "Thank you." I replied and went into the house. We walked up to his room and a bed stood against the wall.

"I thought it would be more comfortable sleeping in a bed than on the couch." said Adam. "Thanks." I replied and sat down. He sat down next to me and I kissed him. We lay down on the bed and we kissed more. I started to unbotten my shirt but he stopped me.

"Stop trying to take your clothes off." said Adam. "You want to do that part?" I asked. "Not tonight." he replied and we sat up. "You... You mean, you don't?" I asked. "That's fine." I said. "Believe me, I want to." he replied.

"I just want to be married to you first." he said. "You really make me feel like I'm some sort of, like, villain trying to steal your virtue or something." I replied. "It's not "my" virtue I'm concerned about." he said.

"I'm from a different era. Things were a lot less complicated. And if I'd have met you back then, I would've... courted you. We'd have taken chaperone strolls, and ice tea on the porch." said Adam. "I may have stolen a kiss or two, but only after asking your father's permission. I would've got down on one knee... and I would have presented you with a ring. This was my mother's." he said and gave me a beautiful diamond ring.

"Oliver Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever

"Oliver Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" asked Adam. "Yes." I said. He hugged me and smiled happily. "I love you." I replied. "I love you more." he said and we kissed again.

Adam and Oliver are getting married and I'm so happy

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~