I'm not a sweet girl anymore

Lily's: POV

Several dead bodies have been found at a popular nightclub last night. The bodies were missing heads and blood. The police suspect that a mad serial killer is on the loose. "We don't want to have a new serial killer in the town." said police chief.

I read the newspaper and smirked. Humans are so stupid.

I was still at the bar and I drank when the door opened. "Lily." called Caspian. "Hello." I said with a smile on my face. "You seems to have fun." he replied and looked at the dead bodies. "I was bored." I said.

"Have you read this?" he asked and showed me the article. "Of course you put the blame on me." I said and played hurt. "I don't blame you at all." replied Caspian. I went up to her and stroked his cheek. "Join me and we will have so much fun together." I said. "I won't join you." he replied. "Whatever." I muttered.

"Please come back Lily." begged Caspian. "I'm not a sweet girl anymore." I said. "Don't make the wrong choice." he replied and left. I sighed angrily. I set fire on the nightclub and went out with a smirk on my face.

***

I came to a dark alley and I sat down on the ground. I looked at my bloody hands and cried. What have I done? I've killed innocent humans. This is not me.

I heard footsteps behind me

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw a man in a dark coat. He took off his hood and I gasped. "Hello Lily." he said. "Aro." I replied scared.

Lily is in danger

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~