I'm so worried dad

Oliver's: POV

I was soaked when dad met me in the hall and he looked worried at me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. "No." I said and went to my room. "I'm here if you want to talk." he called. I took a hot shower and switched to dry clothes. Then I went to the living room and sat down on the couch with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" asked dad. "Nothing." I said. "You've the same look on your face when you told me you were gay." replied Charlie. "John has turned Lily evil." I said. "Who's John?" he asked. "Adam's ex-husband." I said. "I see." replied Charlie. "I'm so worried dad." I said and he gave me a hug. "I hope you and Adam can save her." he replied. "Me too." I said.

***

I went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and sighed. Adam sat down next to me and stroked my cheek. I told him everything.

"We'll find her, don't worry." said Adam. "I don't want Volturi to be involved, they'll kill her." I replied. I saw that he was scared too. Adam hugged me and I cried. "How about a bath?" he asked. "Sounds great." I said. He took my hand and we went to the bathroom.

I'm so worried

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~