Oh honey, I miss you too

Oliver's: POV

"You've no idea how much I've missed the sun." I said. "You have to visit me more often." replied mom with a smile on her face. It won't be more times. I thought for myself. I looked at Adam who was sitting on the table indoors and he gave me a smile. He had told her that he was sensitive to the sun when she had seen his pale skin.

 He had told her that he was sensitive to the sun when she had seen his pale skin

"You really like him." said Renée. "Yes I do." I replied. "You're different with him, he moves you moves, like magnets." she said. "I don't know, it just." I replied. "Love, I get it, I just want you to make the right choice, that's what life is about." said mom and I gave her a glance. "Alright, enough with the tongue." she said and went in. Then she came back with a present with purple paper.

"Congratulations." said mom and handed me the package. I opened it and smiled. "You have made college shirts to a patchwork." I said. "To your future kids." replied Renée. "I love it so much." I said and hugged her. "I'm glad you liked it." she replied. "Mom." I said. "Yes?" she asked. "I miss you." I said. "Oh honey, I miss you too." she replied.

***

Alan's: POV

I had tortured Elena, Caroline and Bonnie for being mean to Damon. I also killed Bonnie for taking away my child.

"This is what you get for hurting my brother in law and taking my child away from me." I said coldly. Elena and Caroline ran out of the house. I smirked evilly.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Don't mess with Alan

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~