The accident

Adam's: POV

I was standing next to my car with my siblings. It was raining and the ground was icy.

A van was about to crush Oliver

A van was about to crush Oliver. I rushed up to him and hit the plate on the car with my shoulder. I gave him a short glance before I disappeared.

***

Oliver's: POV

"Oliver, are you okay?" asked dad worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I'm sorry Oliver." replied Tyler. "It's okay." I said. "You could have been killed, do you understand it?" asked Charlie. "Yes." I said. "You can say goodbye to the driving license." replied dad to Tyler.

"I heard the Chief's son was here." said a doctor. "Dr. Cullen." replied dad. "Charlie." he said. "How do you feel?" he asked. "I'm fine." I said for the last time. "No sign of any head trauma, but I suggest you take it easy in the next few days." replied Dr. Cullen.

"You know it would've been a whole lot worse if Adam wasn't there, he knocked me out of the way." I said. "Adam, your brother?"
asked Charlie. "Yeah, it was amazing, he got to me so fast, he was nowhere near me." I said. "Sounds like you were very lucky." replied Dr. Cullen and went out.

"You have to call your mom." said Charlie. "Did you call her?" I asked and he nodded. "She's probably freaking out." I said but stopped when I heard Adam talk to Dr. Cullen and Rosalie.

"Do you've a second?" I asked and he went up to me. "What?" he asked. "How did you come over to me so fast?" I asked. "I was standing next to you." said Adam. "No, you were by your car, across the lot." I replied. "No one will believe that." he said. "I'm not going to tell anybody." I replied.

"Can't you just thank me and get over it?" asked Adam annoyed. "Thank you." I said. "You're not going to let it go, are you?" he asked. "No." I said. "In case... I hope you enjoy disappointment." replied Adam and walked away.

***

Alan's: POV

"Hello mom." I said. "Alan." replied Rosalie and hugged me. "I've missed you so much." I said. "I've missed you too, I thought I'd never see you again." she replied. "I'll never leave you." I said and mom smiled.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Alan is reunited with his mom

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~