The wedding

Oliver's: POV

"What did I said about beauty sleep?" asked Alice strictly and covered my dark rings. "Sorry, bad dream." I said.

"Do you need some help? I could do his hair!" replied Rosalie. "Really?" I asked. "Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom." she said. "Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality." I replied. "Essentially." said Rose. "Weddings, they bring everyone together." replied Alice and Rose smiled.

"Alice? Oliver?" called Renée

"Alice? Oliver?" called Renée. "In here, mom." I said. "Oh my gosh! You're so beautiful! Oh, honey. Crap! My mascara." said Renée and Alice handed her a napkin. "Thanks! Charlie, get in here." she said. "You sure? I don't wanna." he replied.

"I know, I look hot." he said with a smile on his face. "We thought you needed something blue." replied mom. "And something old besides your mother." said dad. "Nice." she muttered.

"It was Grandma Swan's." said dad and opened a box with a beautiful brooch. "But we added the sapphires." replied mom. "It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much." I said.

"It's your first family heirloom. Pass onto your son and her son." replied mom and she had tears in her eyes. "Mom, I love it." I said but Alice stopped me when I was about to hug her. Don't ruin my masterpice." she replied. "She's right." said Renée.

Then it was time and I was very nervous. "Don't let me fall dad." I said. "Never." replied Charlie. I only saw Adam and when I stood in front of him everything was thrown away.

"I do." said Adam. "I do." I said. We kissed and everyone clapped their hands. We were now husband and husband.

"I'd like to propose a toast, to my new brother, Oliver, I hope you've got enough sleep these last 18 years 'cause you won't be getting anymore for a while." said Emmett.

"Adam will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop, I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth and I know how to use a gun." replied dad. "I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect him forever." said Esme with a smile on her face.

"It's an amazing thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, and who'll accept you for what you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am. And with Oliver, I feel like I can finally begin." replied Adam.

***

Adam's: POV

Later in the evening we fly to Rio de Janeiro and it was so amazing. After that I drove a boat to a beautiful island. "This is Isle Esme, a gift from Carlisle." I said.

(Isle Esme)

(Isle Esme)

We went and unpacked our stuff. Oliver walked out to the beach and I saw that Alice had forgotten to pack down my swimming trunks. I'm gonna kill her. Flashbacks from my last honeymoon came up in my head. I went out to Oliver. I took a deep breath and walked up to him.

"You're beautiful." said Oliver. "Thank you." I replied. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked up me and ran back to the house. We made out the rest of the night.

Congrats Oliver and Adam to the marriage. I'm so happy for them.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlamber~