Jacob Black

Oliver's: POV

Alice. You've disappeared. Like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost. When you left, and he left, you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. But in a way, I'm glad. The pain is the only reminder that he was real. That you all were.

"He's not coming back." said dad. "I know." I replied. "Oliver, you're going to Jacksonville. This behaviour, it's just not normal and frankly it's scaring the hell out of me, and your mother. Just go to Jacksonville make some new friends." said dad. "I like my old friends." I replied. "You never meet them." said Charlie. "I'll visit Jacob today, happy?" I asked annoyed. "Say hi to Billy from me." said Charlie. I started the engine and drove to La Push. It started raining but I didn't care.

Jacob hugged me tightly when he saw me and I lost my breath

Jacob hugged me tightly when he saw me and I lost my breath. "I...can't... breathe." I said. "Sorry." he replied and let me go. "It's okay." I said. We went into his house and Billy was glad to see me. "I'd say hi from dad to you." I said. "Say hi back." replied Billy.

Then we went to the living room and looked at a series on the TV. I sat down next to Jacob and lay down my head on his arm.

"I feel completely when I'm with you, like the hole in my heart is gone." I said. "I would never hurt you." he replied. "I know." I said. "You are my best friend and I will always be here for you." said Jacob. "Thank you." I repiled with a smile on my face. You're welcome." he said.

***

I called Jessica when I got home and asked her if she wanted to come with me to Seattle on Saturday. "Sure, why not." she said. "Great." I replied. "See you on Saturday then." said Jessica. "Yes." I replied and hung up.

"Who was it?" asked dad. "Jessica." I said. "Always so friendly and I'm good friend with her dad." replied Charlie.

"We're going to Seattle this weekend." I said. "It sounds nice." replied dad. "Yeah." I said. "I'm glad you're going to hang out with your friends again." he replied. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

I love Oliver and Jacob's friendship❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~