No laws has been broken

Oliver's: POV

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman." said Garrett. "Now you tell me?" asked Kate. "Volturi arrived and he looked after someone. "Aro is looking for Alice." said Adam.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." replied Carlisle. "Fair words Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." said Aro. "I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." replied Carlisle. "We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." said Caius coldly.

"She is not immortal. These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood on her cheek." replied Carlisle.

"Artifice." said Caius. "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Adam, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved." he replied. Adam went up to him and Aro read his thoughts. "I'd like to meet her." he said. I took Renesmee's hand and went up to them.

"Ah young Oliver, immortality becomes you." he said. "Hahahahaha. I hear her strange heart." he said. "Hello Aro." replied Renesmee and put her hand on his cheek.

"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal

"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while he was still human." he said. "Impossible." replied Caius. "Do you think they fooled me brother?" asked Aro. "Bring the informer forward." ordered Caius. I glared murderous at Jacob.

"Is that the child you saw?" he asked. "I'm not sure." said Jacob. "Jane." he replied. "She has changed. The child is bigger." she said. Then your allegations were false." he replied. "The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry." he said. I thought Volturi would kill Jacob, but he was turned into a vampire as a punishment.

"Aro you see there's no law broken here." replied Carlisle. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times only the known is safe.
Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." said Aro.

"Take care of my daugthers." I replied to Caspian and Eleanor. They ran away and I looked after her with a sad glance. Then the battle began and Esme screamed when Aro killed Carlisle. Leah howled sadly when Alec crushed Seth's bones and he fell lifeless to the ground. I rushed up to Aro and with help of Adam I managed to rip of his head and then I throw a burning torch on him.

***

"Now you see, that's your future." said Alice. Aro looked at us with a mix of shock and confusing. "There is no danger here, we will not fight today." he said. He turned around and looked at me, Adam and Alice. "Such a prize." he said and disappeared. "Dad, papa." replied Nessie and Lily happily and I hugged my daughters.

I'm so glad that the battle was only a vision

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~