Meeting the family

Adam's: POV

I introduced Oliver to my family. Rosalie and Alice loved him. "Where do you buy your clothes? is that a butterfly in your hair? I love your style so much." she said. "Let him breathe Alice." I replied. "Thank you." said Oliver. "You and Adam are so cute together." replied Alice and Oliver blushed. Esme smiled softly.

I agree with Alice, you've an amazing style

I agree with Alice, you've an amazing style." said Alan. "Thanks." replied Oliver. "You and I are going to be very good friends." he said. "I think so too." replied Oliver and Alan smiled.

"This is Lily, she's the newset vegetarian and it's a bit diffelult for her." said Carlisle. "Pleasant to meet you." she replied. "It's okay Lily, you won't hurt him." replied Alice. "I'll show him the rest of the house." I said and we left.

"That was so awkward." I said. "I like them." replied Oliver. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Is this your room?" he asked. "Yep." I said. "No bed?" he asked confused. "No, well, I don't sleep." I said. "Wow." he replied.

(Adam's room)

(Adam's room)

I went down with him to the living room and sat down at the piano. I began to play Esme's favorite melody and I'm glad I can't cry. Oliver lay down his head on my arm and a tear were rolling down his cheek. "It's so beautiful." he said. "Thank you." I replied.

***

Oliver's: POV

"Thank you for today." I said when he had drove him back home. "You're welcome." he replied. "Good night darling and I love you." said Adam. "Good night and I love you too." I replied. He gave me a goodbye kiss before he drove off. I smiled again and went into my house.

So cute

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~