Why are you here

Adam's: POV

It took a few minutes for me to get over the shock. John smirked and threw the dead bodies in the water.

"But I killed you." I said. "I know." he replied. I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Why are you here?" I asked annoyed. "I've missed you." said John. "You abused me and took away my child. You've never loved me, you don't even know what love is." I replied upset. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." he said. "Oh please, that's a pathetic excuse." I replied coldly. "I'll do better, I promise." said John.

"I've a new husband and I love him so much." I replied. "Oliver Swan, really?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "He's old enough to be your nephew." replied John. "Age is just a number." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever." he replied. "I'll kill you again if you hurt him." I warned. "I won't hurt your precious Oliver." said John. I didn't trust him. "Stay away from my family." I replied. "I will." he said. "Good." I replied and he speeed off. I ran back home.

***

I was still upset when I got home. I heard Oliver playing on the piano upstairs. I ran up to them and he smiled. Eleanor was sitting on the couch with Max. Oliver stopped playing and went up to me.

"What's the matter babe?" he asked worried

"What's the matter babe?" he asked worried. "Nothing." I said. "Something troubles you, what is it?" he asked. "I met John when I was out hunting." I said. I wish I could take back the words. "Is father here in Forks?" asked Lily. "Yes." I said. "Are you okay, did he hurt you?" asked Eleanor worried. "I'm okay." I said. They hugged me and I smiled. I love my family with all my heart.

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~