What if they don't like me

Oliver's: POV

"Adam, is everything all right?" asked Tanya. "Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" asked Kate. "Why is your husband waiting in the car?" asked Eleazar. "My family is in danger, I need your help." replied Adam.

"What's happened?" asked Carmen. "It's hard to explain, but I need you to open minded, can you that?" asked Adam. "Of course." said Kate.

"Okay, time to meet some new people." I replied. "What if they don't like me?" asked Renesmee. "They'll love you." I said. They will, once they understand you." I replied. "They just haven't met anyone like you before." said Lily. "Okay." I replied and stepped out from the car.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." said Kate. "You get that thing out of here." replied Tanya coldly. "She's not what she looks like." said Adam. "This is a crime." shouted Tanya. Tanya gave my husband a electric shock and I rushed up to her and pushed her away.

"Stay back." ordered Cameron. "She has blood in her veins, you can feel her warmth." said Adam. "I can feel it." replied Cameron. "I'm her biological father and Oliver is her dad." said Adam. "Imposible." replied Kate. "It's true, she was born while I was still human." I said. "I've never heard of such a thing." replied Eleazar. "She can show you, if you let her." said Adam.

Lily picked up Renesmee and walked up to us. Nessie put her hand on her cheek and showed her. "Don't be afraid, this is how she communicates." I said. "It's true, she's not immortal." replied Tanya. I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well.

***

Alan's: POV

I had flew to New Orleans to meet Klaus. I met him and told him everything. "I'll help you." he said. "Thank you." I replied.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

It's close now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~