Meeting dad

Oliver's: POV

"Wow, done already?" asked Emmett when he saw us. "Where's Renesmee?" I asked. "Blondie stole her." said Jacob and took a bite of his sandwich. "Break a lot of stuff?" he asked. "Emmett, no." I said and they laughed.

Then the phone began to ring and my smile faded

Then the phone began to ring and my smile faded. "Is it Charlie?" I asked. "Soon we have to tell him that you didn't make it." said Carlisle. "I'm gonna miss this place." repiled Emmett and stood up. "We'll come back, we always do." said Carlisle.

"No one has said anything about leaving." replied Jacob. "Now when everyone thinks Oliver is dead, we can't risk that someone see him." said Carlisle. "So you'll just disappear?" asked Jake. "We have no choice." replied Adam and Jake nodded.

But he made it even worse for us. He turned himself into a wolf in front of dad and he was on his way to meet me. They gave me a quick lesson how to behave and be as human as possible. It wasn't easy but I did my best.

Dad arrived a minute later and he went upstairs where we were. "Hey Javi." said Charlie. "Hey dad." I replied. "Do you turn into an animal too?" he asked. "He wishes he was that awesome." said Jacob and patted his shoulder.

The others left us alone and dad looked worried at me. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "I'm worried about you." he replied. "You don't have to worry, I'm fine dad, really." I said honestly. "If you say so." replied Charlie and sighed.

I hugged him and he gave me an worried glance again. "You're ice cold." he said shocked. "I miss you."I replied. "I misd you too." said dad.

"Charlie." replied Adam. I went up to him and Renesmee smiled. "This is Renesmee." said Adam. "Your niece?" asked dad. "Our daughter." he said. "The adoption." replied Charlie. "She has your eyes." he said. "Nothing I need to know about?" he asked and I shook my head.

***

We said goodbye before he drove back home and I breathed out. I had met my dad without attacking him. "Well done, Oliver. Never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint." said Jesper. "I'm not sure he is a newborn. He's so... tame." replied Emmett. "Emmett, don't antagonize him, he's the strongest one in the house." said Adam. "Please." he replied.

"If I win, you keep quiet about my sex life." I said. "But if you lose, I'll give you a hell." replied Emmett with a smirk on his face. "Deal." I said and shook his hand.

"One three." replied Jesper. "Don't hurt yourself Emmett." said Adam. "One, two, three." replied Jesper. I smashed his hand against the rock and he looked confusing at me. I destroyed the stone with my foot and I was so happy. "Did you see that?" I asked. Then the sun began to shine and I sparkled. I closed my eyes and smiled.

My time as a human was over. But I've never felt more alive, I was born to be a vampire.

I love Oliver as a vampire and I love how he beat Emmett.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~